FBI thwarts militia plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer (D-MI); but Pizza the Hut is still on the loose

1 minute ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

I could pull some garbage takes off of Twitter and get something started don't tempt me

People from New Jersey who wish they could call themselves real New Yorkers don't want to admit that real NY pizza is the stuff you get $1 a slice, not the stuff you see in foodie videos.

Just now, Chris- said:

People from New Jersey who wish they could call themselves real New Yorkers don't want to admit that real NY pizza is the stuff you get $1 a slice, not the stuff you see in foodie videos.

I'm from NJ and fuck you I wouldn't say that fight me jabroni.

• GeneticBlueprint changed the title to FBI thwarts militia plot to kidnap Governor Whitmer (D-MI); but Pizza the Hut is still on the loose
8 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

I thought to myself, "Wow, this story must have some real depth to it to be at 77 replies and counting!" Fool that I was, I had not considered that a pizza debate had broken out. 

Yep, when the forum page says this thread was HOT I didn't think it meant it was literally as hot as fresh pizza out of a 500 degree oven.

17 minutes ago, Chris- said:

defaultCrop.png?year=2017&sig=
WWW.NYTIMES.COM

At Razza in Jersey City, local buffalo milk and hazelnuts go into pies that can stand up to the best of the five boroughs.

Growing up, I had a particular kind of spaghetti sauce:

1 can of tomato paste

1 can of tomato sauce

1 pound of mild cheddar 

Melt the cheese in boiling water, add the tomato paste and sauce, sir until blended.  Then add in chopped up bacon or hamburger.  Spread on top of regular spaghetti noodles. 

My mom says she got the recipe from a girl from Wisconsin when she was in the army in the 70's. 

I didn't really have "normal" spaghetti until I was a grown up. 

11 minutes ago, Jason said:

I wish I didn't know there was a Detroit-style pizza.

If it makes you feel any better, over here in Michigan's second largest city, Grand Rapids, Detroit-style pizza has barely any presence.  We have Jets of course, but most of the Detroit pizza businesses who setup shop over here go under pretty quickly.  All I can think of from Detroit that's still standing here is Buddy's Pizza and Slows BBQ which is shit compared to our local options.  

34 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

Growing up, I had a particular kind of spaghetti sauce:

1 can of tomato paste

1 can of tomato sauce

1 pound of mild cheddar 

Melt the cheese in boiling water, add the tomato paste and sauce, sir until blended.  Then add in chopped up bacon or hamburger.  Spread on top of regular spaghetti noodles. 

My mom says she got the recipe from a girl from Wisconsin when she was in the army in the 70's. 

I didn't really have "normal" spaghetti until I was a grown up. 

How is this relevant to our off-topic discussion, Bacon?

44 minutes ago, johnny said:

The best kind of pizza is a vegan pizza 

I've baked enough vegan pizzas to know the answer here is no. I don't care how close to cheese the stuff from Daiya or Violife are. They might she'll the part, but they still fall short on taste and especially melted texture.

39 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

I wonder how many more governors have to deal with this?

I could see a bunch of mountain hillbillies trying to abduct Wolf honestly.

Here in Nevada they would just straight assassinate Sisolak. Just the planning would be too difficult for those out here todo anything more complicated would just confuse them.