Gamestop offering up to $200 console trade-in value towards Xbox Series X|S

Commissar SFLUFAN

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Gamestop offering up to $200 console trade-in value towards Xbox Series X|S
1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

$200 for X1X and PS4P feels low.  I also don’t trust GameStop to deliver a console day 1. 

Does it? New ones seem to be going for $350-ish. On eBay, used ones seem to sell for $250-300, take into account the fees and you’re not far off from $200, and you’ve eliminated the hassle of shipping and the potential BS from a scam-buyer.

29 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Does it? New ones seem to be going for $350-ish. On eBay, used ones seem to sell for $250-300, take into account the fees and you’re not far off from $200, and you’ve eliminated the hassle of shipping and the potential BS from a scam-buyer.

I am pretty sure when I traded in the PS4 for the pro, I got $250. 

1 hour ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

$200 for X1X and PS4P feels low.  I also don’t trust GameStop to deliver a console day 1. 

I feel the same way. I'll make a decision soon though. I'm thinking maybe I can't wait and buy a ps5. I want an Xbox too.

Fuckin A.

• stepee 1

Hmmm... I'd totally sell my XBO for $100... especially since I plan on getting the Series X and already have an XBX. I've actually kinda been wondering what to do with it.

EDIT: Just went to the Gamestop website and holy shit their deals are terrible lol. I haven't been into a GS in forever but I used to live off of their B2G1 used sales. Once they started getting pinche with their prices, and making it to where it was "buy two $15 games get one $15 game free" (Oh look all the games that used to be $15 are now $17.99) was when I started kinda tapering off my visits.

Now I look and it's Buy 2 NEW games, get 50% off a USED game? Are you fucking kidding me?