~*The Music Thread*`

31 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Do these fuckers ever come to America, the only country that matters?

Yeah, probably after the European tour. According to Neige they sell more records in America than France

WWW.BILLBOARD.COM

French metal outlet Alcest is influential enough to lay claim to having started a subgenre of metal. And while it has toured the United States with increasing frequency during its 18 years as a band, it’s capping off the touring cycle for its most recent album, 2016’s Kodama, by playing the set in its entirety at Prophecy Fest, the first stateside festival for Alcest’s record label.

• Halal 1

On 7/8/2024 at 5:41 AM, Keyser_Soze said:

Haven't previously gotten into Rotting Christ but I think this is the rock anthem of the year :thinking:

On 7/18/2024 at 10:51 AM, Phaseknox said:

I only really appreciated them live (the energy and mosh pits at their shows are off the charts) but I am really into this!

• Hype 1

I’m going to attempt to see the foo fighters Wednesday in San Diego than megadeth in phoenix Thursday. My old ass wants to make it happen but fuck I’m old. My dad is a huge foo fighters fan, so that will happen.but we’re gonna have to drive two hours to his Thursday then I’d have to drive back phoenix. I fucking love megadeth though so I’d have to drive to the concert from his house. Hopefully I make it

• stepee 1

• 2 weeks later...