(MethodJosh Update 4.16.22) Update: Dr. Disrespect is "suing the fuck" out of Twitch

Bacon

This really does feel like a financial crime. Everyone is quiet about it and all the people in control of the money have bailed out immediately. I don't care for this guy at all, but it's always cool to watch bad people go down in flames. It would just be nice if he didn't have to hurt or harass people to get there.

11 hours ago, Brick said:

Brad Pitt cheated on his wife (Jennifer Aniston), and then married Angelina Jolie, but we still go see his movies, and he's still a huge star because he's a "good actor, and they're both gorgeous people, blah blah blah". Seems whether or not the public decide to forgive infidelity depends on how much they like the person to begin with. 

There is zero evidence of that, and even Aniston has ssid she didn’t think he cheated on her. Pitt drnied it as well. It looks like Instead of cheating, he did the right thing and left her. 

either way, the personal lives of other people are not my business. Rape, harassment, that’s different. But im not going to hate someone or stop consuming their content because they cheated. 

41 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

This really does feel like a financial crime. Everyone is quiet about it and all the people in control of the money have bailed out immediately. I don't care for this guy at all, but it's always cool to watch bad people go down in flames. It would just be nice if he didn't have to hurt or harass people to get there.

This absolutely looks like ringfencing by his financial partners who may be exposed to potential criminal/civil liabilities as "conduits" for his actions.

So i watched that video... and it seems like something startles him.. like a loud noise or something. I think he even says "woah." Then a few seconds later he looks back and forth, says "fuck" and ends the stream.

A Raid?

I don't want to start rumors or anything.. just spitballing.

5 minutes ago, XxEvil AshxX said:

So i watched that video... and it seems like something startles him.. like a loud noise or something. I think he even says "woah." Then a few seconds later he looks back and forth, says "fuck" and ends the stream.

A Raid?

I don't want to start rumors or anything.. just spitballing.

If it was a raid, it wouldn’t be secret. It would have been reported on immediately.

1 hour ago, SimpleG said:

I would google that but I dont want to end up on a registry 

Lol I have some adult anime states. Hot toys is a Hong Kong company they made pirate high quality action figures. They are mainstream now and make movie based figures. I have Wonder Woman, Darth Vader, a few Iron Mans. 

29 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

Lol I have some adult anime states. Hot toys is a Hong Kong company they made pirate high quality action figures. They are mainstream now and make movie based figures. I have Wonder Woman, Darth Vader, a few Iron Mans. 

I have two hot toys sixth scale figures as well. They're awesome.

9 minutes ago, GeneticBlueprint said:

I don't watch streamers. What was this guy's appeal/schtick?

He was good at shooters and I think he had previously worked on some CODs. Also his stream had very high production values. He was kind of an asshole for laughs if you're into that.

This should sum up most of what I said