Update: Pennsylvania revokes GameStop's business license in the state for failure to comply with closure order

Commissar SFLUFAN

GameStop to employees: wrap your hands in plastic bags and go back to work

Workers have been told to wrap a plastic bag around one hand to protect it from exposure to the virus, open the door a crack, and take the customer’s credit card, the manager said. Employees are then to run the card with a hand still encased in the bag, flip the bag inside out, leaving the card inside, put the purchase in the bag, and hand it back through the door.

3 hours ago, Jason said:

Was it actually open or did they just have the lights on for curbside pickup? 

That I don't know. The 'open' sign was on and there were cars out front, as I passed a guy got out of his car and went to the door but that was as much as I saw. It's possible they were doing curbside, though I was on a side of town that isn't exactly known for its... tendency to.. listen to authority.

Picked up a Switch Lite and Luigi’s Mansion 3 from GameStop Friday, for my eldest child’s birthday. They didn’t let you in the store, the guy took one customer at a time, took your order and payment, locked the door after the conversation, then came back with your item, payment method, and receipt. The three of us waiting practice social distancing. 

Also, I got the two year warranty (wife insisted before I left the house).