What are you playing today?

19 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Might ditch Majora's Mask and play Wind Waker.

After struggling with Great Bay Temple, I've had about all I can take with Majora's Mask.

The temple that comes after might be the best in the entire 3D series.  It's worth seeing through if you haven't yet.  Plus the final boss is awesome.

16 hours ago, Best said:

I despised Majora's Mask but really loved Wind Waker. Do it!

Wind Waker is a cozier game, but not such a great evolution of the formula IMO.  It's the halfway step between Ocarina and BoTW that needed to exist, but couldn't actually commit to being systems driven.  Hence the abundance of worthless crap you'll pick up everywhere, or worse, fish for in the ocean.  It also doesn't have as good puzzles and combat as OoT/MM.  Great art and storyline though, there's some magical moments for sure.

• True 1

7 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I have fond memories of playing as the Golden State Warriors back in the day when Mike Dunleavy was their best player. (NBA2k5 I'm pretty sure). I was playing my friend online who was the Celtics but Mike Dunleavy was unstoppable and he was getting pissed. :lol:

Dunleavy was such an average player so that's hilarious. I've played all 2K games but I don't recall Dunleavy being that good. 

35 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I have fond memories of playing as the Golden State Warriors back in the day when Mike Dunleavy was their best player. (NBA2k5 I'm pretty sure). I was playing my friend online who was the Celtics but Mike Dunleavy was unstoppable and he was getting pissed. :lol:

Will LeBum and Kevin Hart get oiied up and party with Diddy?

• Haha 1