What are you playing today?

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

I’ve decided to redownload Starfield for the weekend. Also playing NCAA College Football 25 and Madden 25. 

I just can't stomach Starfield. I gave it numerous chances and it's just not a great game. It’s extremely inferior to their Elders Scrolls games and even Fallout.

1 hour ago, Best said:

I just can't stomach Starfield. I gave it numerous chances and it's just not a great game. It’s extremely inferior to their Elders Scrolls games and even Fallout.

I had the same issue, and I love Skyrim and the BGS Fallout games despite their flaws.

Need to finish Far Cry 3 before I get to Astrobot. 

3 minutes ago, Dodger said:

I had the same issue, and I love Skyrim and the BGS Fallout games despite their flaws.

Need to finish Far Cry 3 before I get to Astrobot. 

Interesting you mention Far Cry 3 because I just found out I own that on steam. I haven't played it in YEARS but I might check it out today. 

24 minutes ago, Best said:

@Keyser_Soze @Biggie

Have you guys ever played Monster Hunter World?

It's deck verified and reviewed extremely well. 

Yes but wasn’t a fan. I loved Mon Hun Rise and Sunbreak on the Switch. I like its art style much better. 

19 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

Hoping to get back to Star Wars: Outlaws now that I am back at home -- football and my anniversary may get in the way.

You can’t be serious. That game over anniversary sex and football?

38 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Yes but wasn’t a fan. I loved Mon Hun Rise and Sunbreak on the Switch. I like its art style much better. 

Well it'll be interesting to try out. I never played this series and according to the reviews it's pretty in-depth. 

If I don't like it I won't feel to badly because of the price. 

5 hours ago, Best said:

Well at cdkeys it's only $9 so I went ahead and bought it. I'm not sure how I feel about it after reading a bunch of reviews. 🤔 

I don't think it's a Best kind of game. You might want to wait for Wilds next year which seems to smooth out a lot of the obtuse edges.

You bought it anyway so, hang with it I guess. :p

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I don't think it's a Best kind of game. You might want to wait for Wilds next year which seems to smooth out a lot of the obtuse edges.

You bought it anyway so, hang with it I guess. :p

Yea reading reviews it seems really niche. It's not a bad setup in the beginning but after my first quest I was told to use the smithing station. That was confusing so I kinda tapped out there for today.

Yea I also read Wilds will be more user friendly. I'll give it more time tomorrow. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

Yea reading reviews it seems really niche. It's not a bad setup in the beginning but after my first quest I was told to use the smithing station. That was confusing so I kinda tapped out there for today.

This is the kind of game where the main story part is kind of the tutorial. When you "beat" the game is when the real game begins. On the plus side you can play it co-op with random people. I'm sure by now you could match up with tons of people with OP gear. :p

3 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This is the kind of game where the main story part is kind of the tutorial. When you "beat" the game is when the real game begins. On the plus side you can play it co-op with random people. I'm sure by now you could match up with tons of people with OP gear. :p

Yea I could have played with others. Looks like I might exploit that. 

Anyone here playing Disney Dreamlight valley? I have free pumpkins and meals to give. 

I have been no-lifing this game since it came out. @stepee was playing it a bit before he passed and he was early in the game. I was saving up some extra pumpkins and snacks to give to him and it just makes sad now when I see them in my game. Would love to give them to someone else on here who plays. Otherwise I’ll just open my valley to visitors and do a post on Reddit to give it all away. 

Just now, Best said:

Any of you guys play Tales of Arise?

I got bored of it halfway through. I really want to beat it tho because I like the characters and I know how it ends and it's a good ending by my standard.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1