What are you playing today?

Oh I’ve been playing Aero GPX as well. Its very good but I don’t think anyone else cares about a fzero-like so I haven’t been talking about it but yeah I see why it has its current 99% steam rating 

1 hour ago, stepee said:

Oh I’ve been playing Aero GPX as well. Its very good but I don’t think anyone else cares about a fzero-like so I haven’t been talking about it but yeah I see why it has its current 99% steam rating 

Who cares? Talk about it. It may interest people knowing how you are enjoying it. 

Played Demons Souls for like 2 and a half hours last night and all I managed to do was some grass farming after Flamelurker pushed my shit in the night before, and go rescue Yuria so I can just firestorm the rest of the bosses. 

41 minutes ago, Best said:

I'm in rotation with RDR2 (on chapter 6),  Spider-Man Remastered 2018, and Uncharted 4. 

All on my Deck and each of these games are 9.5 type games. Having a blast!

Dang those are some huge games 

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Dang those are some huge games 

I played Uncharted 4 today for 5 hours straight (9:30am-2:30pm). I'm already on chapter 9.

I then put an hour into RDR2. I'm beating each one and not stopping like I normally do. 

• Halal 1

I have like a half dozen SRPGs on my Switch that are all half-finished, so of course I started playing Jeanne D’Arc on PS5. A game I played back in the day on PSP, and would you believe I never finished it?  

• Halal 1

The one chase scene in Uncharted 4 is still the best action scene in videogames today. It's on chapter 11 and it blew me away. 

Naughty Dog & Rockstar are two of my absolute favorite devs. 

Mostly playing PoP: The Lost Crown. 

Think I am getting close to the end. I think it is a well made game. My biggest criticism is there are too many powers. Some of the later puzzles are just so precise. Combining jumping, double jumping, air dashing, falling, grappling, shooting arrows, shooting things from your portal, switching dimensions— and then combining all of that with an equal amount of environmental complexities. 

I really think this game would have been better with a much reduced scope, budget and price. 

• stepee 1
  • Halal 1

More Sleeping Dogs.. it certainly has its limitations and quirks… a Arkham-ish combat system really highlights what becomes of the idea without refinement… will play more but the limitations of the game grow more and more evident

I just had a major breakdown playing Uncharted 4. I cried my eyes out and had to take a break. 

Uncharted 4 was the very last game my twin brother and I were looking forward too before he passed away. It was essentially the last game we played and beat together and it's really emotional for me. 

I miss him so fucking much. I feel like my soul was ripped out of my body. Only an identical twin who has lost their mirror image can truly understand the amount of pain that comes with this. I sometimes just feel like giving up. 

• Hugs 4

18 minutes ago, Best said:

I just had a major breakdown playing Uncharted 4. I cried my eyes out and had to take a break. 

Uncharted 4 was the very last game my twin brother and I were looking forward too before he passed away. It was essentially the last game we played and beat together and it's really emotional for me. 

I miss him so fucking much. I feel like my soul was ripped out of my body. Only an identical twin who has lost their mirror image can truly understand the amount of pain that comes with this. I sometimes just feel like giving up. 

Thats a great memory to have. That game will be forever special for you no doubt.

2 hours ago, Biggie said:

Thats a great memory to have. That game will be forever special for you no doubt.

I still have the picture I took of the game in it's case when we bought it on release day. Back in the fun days where I'd actually drive to a store and buy a game. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

I still have the picture I took of the game in it's case when we bought it on release day. Back in the fun days where I'd actually drive to a store and buy a game. 

That’s awesome 

Any of you guys ever play Sleeping Dogs?

I bought this yesterday on Steam for $2.99 and this has impressed me...especially the combat!

Then it opened up like a GTA game and then I had to turn it off for the night.

The reviews are pretty good so I'm just curious if you guys ever played this. 

• Halal 1

47 minutes ago, Best said:

Any of you guys ever play Sleeping Dogs?

I bought this yesterday on Steam for $2.99 and this has impressed me...especially the combat!

Then it opened up like a GTA game and then I had to turn it off for the night.

The reviews are pretty good so I'm just curious if you guys ever played this. 

I recommend it to you on the deck :P

Got most of NG done in Demons Souls. Now I need to farm those stones that give you your body form back to kill the last 3 black phantoms. 6 more trophies til the platinum. I'll try to finish this this week and check out Black Myth Wukong impressions especially on PS5 to make sure it's not a broken mess. Might start that after I finish Demons SOuls. 

I'm at the very end of Uncharted 4. I will beat this today. 

I'm at the very end of RDR2 but I'm really hesitant to beat it because I remember how fuckin tragic the ending is. I don't feel like crying today. 😢 

Then I have the epilogue to play. 

Just beat Uncharted 4. It's a phenomenal action adventure game. There was some inconsistencies in pacing but overall if that's truly the end of Nathan Drake's adventures, it ended phenomenally well.

Naughty Dog needs to stop using crates and moving objects as a way to solve puzzles. They also need to stop having to boost characters up to reach higher levels. It's been used for over 10 years and it's lame.

Sleeping Dogs is a pretty solid GTA clone with much better combat. It released in 2012 and it's clear to see it's dated now in some respects. 

It's difficult to say too much because even after almost 3 hours I feel like it's just a big tutorial. It's definitely a quality title and for $2.99 it was a steal. 

5 hours ago, Best said:

Just beat Uncharted 4. It's a phenomenal action adventure game. There was some inconsistencies in pacing but overall if that's truly the end of Nathan Drake's adventures, it ended phenomenally well.

Naughty Dog needs to stop using crates and moving objects as a way to solve puzzles. They also need to stop having to boost characters up to reach higher levels. It's been used for over 10 years and it's lame.

It’s time to creat a new IP. Not Uncharted or The Last of Us. Some type of brand new adventure with a new leading character. 

• True 1

22 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s time to creat a new IP. Not Uncharted or The Last of Us. Some type of brand new adventure with a new leading character. 

They are doing that now thankfully. 

And they are making TLOU3 thank God.