What are you playing today?

1 minute ago, Phaseknox said:

I started playing Life is Strange: True Colors, and I’m really enjoying it. I was in the mood for a story game, and it’s delivering.

I beat that and it had a lasting impression on me. 

Assassins Creed Mirage came out on ios. I bought it for $25 to try it out and it did take my save which is fantastic, one of the best things Ubi does. It also runs well on my 15 plus…

But they took away almost all population in the city to do that? And there are settings but you can’t bump that aspect up. Which means on my ipad which could run the full fat version is handicapped as well with no way to use its power.

Really disappointed they did that with no way to put it back. My ipad has a better cpu than the current consoles, no reason for this. 

This push for console gaming on ios has been quite disappointing. 

5 hours ago, Phaseknox said:

I started playing Life is Strange: True Colors, and I’m really enjoying it. I was in the mood for a story game, and it’s delivering.

That's why i started The Devil in Me. Sucking real bad in this one... so far I got three of my five main characters killed and the game isn't even over yet. I usually manage only two losses in these games.

5 hours ago, stepee said:

Assassins Creed Mirage came out on ios. I bought it for $25 to try it out and it did take my save which is fantastic, one of the best things Ubi does. It also runs well on my 15 plus…

But they took away almost all population in the city to do that? And there are settings but you can’t bump that aspect up. Which means on my ipad which could run the full fat version is handicapped as well with no way to use its power.

Really disappointed they did that with no way to put it back. My ipad has a better cpu than the current consoles, no reason for this. 

This push for console gaming on ios has been quite disappointing. 

Actually my bad, I booted it up on my desktop and that area is the same with population. Playing this native is kewl.

I think I’ll wishlist Wu and buy it next sale. It seems good enough to own. And then yeah I can use cheats if I run into trouble. Also it looked a lot nicer than I thought it would.

Think I’m just going to play Mirage as my next game though. I love AC whatever and it’s my absolute dream where I can play it on every device I own with the same save. Ubi gets huggggeeeeee props for that.

8 minutes ago, Best said:

Did you drop GT7 for Forza?

hell no but I just wanted a change of pace. Forza is good but GT is better imo. I like the realism that Motorsport offers. Not a fan of the Horizon arcade Forza's.

4 minutes ago, Biggie said:

hell no but I just wanted a change of pace. Forza is good but GT is better imo. I like the realism that Motorsport offers. Not a fan of the Horizon arcade Forza's.

Ok I was just going to ask you if you liked Forza Horizon. I thought that was incredible.

51 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

@Biggie I'm trying to download Cricket 22 but the download is weird and won't get past 2 gigs and keeps stopping.

I tried downloading other things and they go fine so maybe this isn't meant to be downloaded? Feels weird.

Or maybe the sever is like is this fucker serious? He wants cricket. 

Still plugging away at Persna 4: Golden. It’s mid-November now so getting there. After that, I’m going to trade in a few bits so I can buy (at last) Super Mario RPG as I’ve only ever played the first 30 minutes of the original. Still haven’t touched Dead Space and that’s looking more like a ‘if I can this coming weekend’ thing.

Ever since I had jury duty I accidentally got myself addicted to Pocket Card Jockey again. I played the 3DS version at jury duty but am on the switch version at home. It's basically the same game but using a stylus from the 3DS feels better than using your fingers on a switch.

2 hours ago, Best said:

@Biggie Why did you stop playing Spider-Man 2? I was watching the new Spider-Man movies and it's gotten me in the mood to play it again. It's so good. 

It’s not fun. I have zero interest in the story. 

17 hours ago, Biggie said:

Sorry but I literally didn’t  enjoy it.  

I'm taking a small break from VR and starting up Spider-Man 2 today. See how it clicks with me. 

39 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why is that? You got goo goo eyes?

No but I'm been using it a lot and just want to take a break. 

I played Spider-Man 2 for 2 hours today and had a blast so I will play through it again.