What are you playing today?

2 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Any team, lower the difficulty to the lowest and you're the best.

I'll probably do that because I'm an absolute noob to this. 

6 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Why so early? It’s Saturday night bro. 

I don't play games at night unless I'm working. When I wake up I game with coffee. I told you this already damnit. :p

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Best said:

I don't play games at night unless I'm working. When I wake up I game with coffee. I told you this already damnit. :p

I love my coffee in the morning 

15 minutes ago, Biggie said:

It’s too late here for me. 

I make sure I stop coffee intake before 1030am every day. It takes 10 hours or so for caffeine to get out of your system. If I have caffeine after noon I really have a difficult time getting to sleep. 

9 minutes ago, Best said:

I make sure I stop coffee intake before 1030am every day. It takes 10 hours or so for caffeine to get out of your system. If I have caffeine after noon I really have a difficult time getting to sleep. 

I have to stop around 2. But I mostly drink my coffee and any type of energy drinks before noon. 

9 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I have to stop around 2. But I mostly drink my coffee and any type of energy drinks before noon. 

What time do you go to sleep on the weekend?

4 minutes ago, Best said:

Don't make me download GT7 pal!

I'm trying NHL24 in a few minutes. 

GT7 is amazing. But unless you are going to really learn the tracks/cars/race circuits I wouldn’t recommend it to you. It’s not a casual/pick up and play type racing game. 

1 minute ago, Biggie said:

GT7 is amazing. But unless you are going to really learn the tracks/cars/race circuits I wouldn’t recommend it to you. It’s not a casual/pick up and play type racing game. 

I've owned it since release and played many hours silly. 

28 minutes ago, Best said:

@Biggie I was the Flyers and won my first game. I just don't enjoy hockey in any fashion so I quit out. It was cool for a hockey game but I just can't get into it. 

Hockey is the best. Only sport better is football imo

Did you complete the Cafe Book? And License Tests?

I am not sure actually. Been a while. 

Hockey is the best. Only sport better is football imo

My nephew played semi pro hockey for a few years. I'd watch him but just didn't enjoy it other than the fights. 

I booted up Top Spun and the 2K servers were offline again. I then played a simple exhibition game and the game froze. I immediately deleted the game off my hard drive. 

7 minutes ago, Best said:

I am not sure actually. Been a while. 

I’m gonna say very doubtful. Many races require multiple laps 10/20. With pitting and getting fuel and new tires. Certain races can take hours to figure out and complete. I just finished the GR.1 Prototype Series Japan Suzuka Circuit. I started it last night. It rains during the race so you not only need to pit for fuel but to change your tires to Racing Rain Weather slicks. The car alone cost one million credits. Not counting tires and tweaking the engine/brakes/ and suspension. I completed it in this Mazda. 

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I’m gonna say very doubtful. Many races require multiple laps 10/20. With pitting and getting fuel and new tires. Certain races can take hours to figure out and complete. I just finished the GR.1 Prototype Series Japan Suzuka Circuit. I started it last night. It rains during the race so you not only need to pit for fuel but to change your tires to Racing Rain Weather slicks. The car alone cost one million credits. Not counting tires and tweaking the engine/brakes/ and suspension. I completed it in this Mazda. 

spacer.png

I definitely didn't complete the tests then. That is badass what you did. 

• Hugs 1

Skyforce Reloaded-

Wanted to play a shmup and the Switch is loaded with them… didnt know they all evolved into “bullet hells” and since I dont have the reflexes for that I looked to see what a good “beginner” game for the genre was.. the general consensus was Skyforce for the way you spend currency to “level up” your ship… it definitely feels like a learners game with a well paced difficulty curve and a built in hook for repeating levels by having objectives