What are you playing today?

I haven't had too much free time to play games but yesterday night I finally found some time to boot up my vita and play a few random things on it. I still love the thing and had fun. 

Back on Persona 4: Golden and part way through September. I’m also aiming to finish Pepper Grinder soon (I’m on level from the boss of the third area). 

Then I’m not far off God of War: Ragnarok, so I’m going to have a wander to a game shop and see if there’s anything I fancy, along with some new headphones! 

11 hours ago, gamer.tv said:

Back on Persona 4: Golden and part way through September. I’m also aiming to finish Pepper Grinder soon (I’m on level from the boss of the third area). 

Then I’m not far off God of War: Ragnarok, so I’m going to have a wander to a game shop and see if there’s anything I fancy, along with some new headphones! 

I finished a dungeon in P4:G which was good to crack on with, then maxed out some bonds etc

I'm now on the last chapter of God of War, so I’m going to try and finish that a) before anyone else in my house wakes up b) before I go running

I also ended up buying Dead Space (PS5) as I never finished the original but loved DS2. At some point o need to get on all the 2023 GotY contenders (Spiderman 2, Alan Wale 2, Baldurs Gate 3, Jedi Survivor, I’m sure there are more!)

• stepee 1

The Godzilla DLC for Dave the Diver… as a longtime Godzilla junkie im loving all the little touches.. the Super X, the meltdown Godzilla, the use of the best roar in the franchise.

Plus the usage of Ebirah means its small Sushi shop vs Red Lobster

In-laws are down so I’ve not had a chance to start Dead Space, so as respite from Persona 4 I’ve started Banjo Kazooie and I’m up to world 3. It’s one of those games where if someone had made it as a 3D throwback, it would still be great today. Except the camera, but welcome to 1998…

4 hours ago, Biggie said:

WarZone- PS5

NHL 24- Series X

Paper Mario The Thousand Year Door- Switch

As someone who doesn't like hockey is NHL 24 still worth checking out?

11 minutes ago, Mr.Vic20 said:

@Keyser_Soze After a very long hiatus, I have returned to Warframe! The amount of accumulated content in a lot to wrap one's head around. None the less, a killing I merrily go! :sun:

I noticed. I had no way of bringing it up in an off topic way though but glad you're having fun!

• Hugs 1

40 minutes ago, Best said:

As someone who doesn't like hockey is NHL 24 still worth checking out?

Omg yes. It plays very realistic. I’m doing a Pittsburg Penguins franchise right now. Ngl online sucks though. It’s laggy and it takes forever to find a game. It’s on Gamepass ultimate with EA Play. 

50 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Omg yes. It plays very realistic. I’m doing a Pittsburg Penguins franchise right now. Ngl online sucks though. It’s laggy and it takes forever to find a game. It’s on Gamepass ultimate with EA Play. 

Yea, I could have downloaded this the other day. Ok, I'm getting it then. I used to play NHL every year on Sega Genesis so I am a fan to some degree. 

I'm playing as the Sixers in franchise mode in NBA 2K24 and its a lot of fun. 

9 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

The thing is even if you don't care about hockey (as in following or watching it) playing it, at least in video game form, is usually fun.

Oh I agree. I don't watch tennis but love playing tennis games. I never played a current NHL game so I'm definitely interested. It might be a big learning curve. 

1 minute ago, Best said:

Oh I agree. I don't watch tennis but love playing tennis games. I never played a current NHL game so I'm definitely interested. It might be a big learning curve. 

Sad you didn't respond to the tennis thread I posted yesterday. :(

Went back to Persona 4 to keep ticking along with it…the ‘culture week’ has not aged well, at all…

Edit: the more I think about it, the more not OK it is - to the point it should have been edited.

Should I always mention in this thread that I'm playing Pokémon Go? Because I'm ALWAYS playing that game. 

In other news, my buddies and I have been (finally) hacking away at Monster Hunter Rise. Mostly because we wanted to play a co-op game together, but now it's also a way to prep for Monster Hunter Wilds:devil:

I'll still occasionally put some time into Unicorn Overlord and Animal Well. The latter being just *PERFECT* for handheld mode. 

Booted up Paper Mario and the Origami King again, I think just after I beat the first temple.  I know it’s not supposed to be as good as the first two games, but I’m still quite enjoying returning to it.  The vibes are good. 

I tried Lords of the Fallen. It's ok but from the little I played the controls aren't as tight as a Fromsoft game. It is adequate enough for those looking for their fix. 

@Biggie I am currently downloading NHL 24. I'm very interested in seeing how that is. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

I tried Lords of the Fallen. It's ok but from the little I played the controls aren't as tight as a Fromsoft game. It is adequate enough for those looking for their fix. 

@Biggie I am currently downloading NHL 24. I'm very interested in seeing how that is. 

Franchise Mode is where it’s at.