At the risk of sounding uncivil, the following thread is presented without editorial comment by this poster

2 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I think you meant to quote me. :p 

I thought your post was referring to the supposed comments about Eric Garner, which I haven’t been able to find. Someone else had posted a tweet about it prior to your post and I hadn’t been able to source it. 

But yes, I know there is a plethora of examples of him being a complete shit stain on the human race. Which is why I don’t know why people need to make up quotes. :p 

It may have been fake news. I don't keep up with what he actually says

Just now, osxmatt said:

I cannot believe Donald Trump gave Rush Limbaugh the Presidential Medal of Freedom during his State of the Union address.

I can’t even believe that’s a real sentence.

Donald Trump turned the SOTU into a bigotry awards ceremony. 

On 2/4/2020 at 6:02 AM, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

It may have been fake news. I don't keep up with what he actually says

Neither do I and I know he's absolutely horrid, so I didn't really question that he said that at first, until I shared it with someone and they pointed it out.

The awful shit he's perpetuated over his entire career is endless. Let's also not forget that he mocked Michael J Fox's Parkinson's.

56 minutes ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Neither do I and I know he's absolutely horrid, so I didn't really question that he said that at first, until I shared it with someone and they pointed it out.

The awful shit he's perpetuated over his entire career is endless. Let's also not forget that he mocked Michael J Fox's Parkinson's.

He called 13 year old Chelsea Clinton a dog on national radio but it's defcon 1 if anyone DARE mention 13 year old Barron's name. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

He called 13 year old Chelsea Clinton a dog on national radio but it's defcon 1 if anyone DARE mention 13 year old Barron's name. 

Yep. I mean, the examples are really endless. Some people are just bad. 

Not saying he’s deserving of a painful death, but rewarding him with the highest civilian honor in the nation is an insult to the people who actually earned it. 

11 minutes ago, ort said:

Rumored that he died today and it just hasn't been announced yet. Dunno about that... also that Trump knew he was very close to dying and this medal of freedom bullshit has been planned for weeks.

He’s on the radio right now :p