~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

18 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

The funny thing is that when I watched that and they all started yelling I just imagined them saying, "I'm white" as one word over and over in a quick monotone like the seagulls in Finding Nemo saying "Mine".

So that could be the clarion call of a Privilege of Karens

Like a "School of fish" or a "Murder of Crows" I like it... 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2020/apr/23/coronavirus-us-live-house-484bn-crisis-aid-package-trump-cuomo-latest-news-updates

The DHS’s Bryan is asked about the president’s suggestions that disinfectants be injected into a person.

“We don’t do that within our lab,” Bryan said.

“Maybe it works, maybe it doesn’t work,” Trump interjected — but disinfectants like isopropyl alcohol definitely has an effect on “stationary objects.”

Note: If you are not a stationary object and are, in fact, a person, please follow medical advice and do not inject disinfectant into your body.

1 hour ago, Spawn_of_Apathy said:

I think this bitches are confusing public lands, maintained and controlled by local municipalities with a private lands they personally own. 

These are public roads, my taxes pay for them. It’s unconstitutional for there to be a speed limit.

17 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Here's the clip where he suggests blasting people with light (on the inside) and injecting them with disinfectant, as it sounds "interesting" and they'll "need to test it":

The way Dr. Birx just sits there, motionless, head down, is really something.

7 minutes ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

When the devil are you all going to finally realize that if he did any of these things to himself that you keep suggesting that it would only make him stronger, if not immortal?

THAT is how our reality operates now.  I'm utterly amazed that you guys have yet to grasp that after all this time.

Dreams are all we have. Let me hold onto mine. 

1 hour ago, Emperor Diocletian II said:

When the devil are you all going to finally realize that if he did any of these things to himself that you keep suggesting that it would only make him stronger, if not immortal?

THAT is how our reality operates now.  I'm utterly amazed that you guys have yet to grasp that after all this time.

We are now living in a Marvel Comic... take THAT Marvel haters!