~*Official #COVID-19 Thread of Doom*~ Revenge of Omicron Prime

Now he's saying that if he gave everyone 10 tests, the "fake media" would say he's doing a bad job because they didn't give an 11th test. Reporter pushed back, but Trump is pushing on.

EDIT - lol, Trump is saying the US is king of ventilators, no one thought it could be done (the fake news), and that people are amazed by the quality of the ventilators. He says the US is now supplying ventilators to all over the world, but the reporters don't care. He says Pelosi held a conference in Chinatown, no one says about that, that he shut down before anyone did. He is totally rambling.

• Guillotine 2

1 hour ago, Spork3245 said:

6540965-B-061-A-47-E3-BDCC-83-CDCD72-B95

Yea. They DEFINITELY are not going to realize that they’re getting trolled 

:thinking: I wonder if we could also convince them to smash their cable boxes saying it has been pushing out low dosage of 5g to weaken people to be more susceptible to the virus and it's being done by the mainstream media!! We could probably also pay some russian bots to boost the message.

Trump is trying to read off a sheet. Saying that front line workers are heroes just like US fighters and pilots. They are fighters, and the US fights...and wins. And wins, and wins, winning...we win, except sometimes we don't want to. We don't want to. We make a stand.

Then rambled about Blue Angels and rain.

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, chakoo said:

:thinking: I wonder if we could also convince them to smash their cable boxes saying it has been pushing out low dosage of 5g to weaken people to be more susceptible to the virus and it's being done by the mainstream media!! We could probably also pay some russian bots to boost the message.

4154-C23-D-D761-45-B1-870-C-23-EF078206-

:rofl: 

• Haha 2

25 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Trump has the CDC Director falling on his sword right now...

EDIT: This is sad to watch... Trump is literally standing over this guy's shoulder. They are literally quibbling over headlines playing semantic games. This is fucking incredible.

I’m telling you, I can’t even bring myself to watch it. The creepy way everybody has to fawn over Trump’s leadership is too much itself. I basically only tune in to the local and state health briefings at this point because they tend to be actual useful information.

Rambling about testing, about how he wants testing more than professionals do. They are going to be prepared. They ARE prepared. They will be prepared. They are more prepared than anyone else.

It's like every time he has to say he is going to do something, it makes him feel small for not already having done it, so then he lies about already doing it, then repeats that he will do it.

Just now, CitizenVectron said:

He's clearly high on something, he is having great difficulty with words (some would say the greatest).

As I keep saying, it's hard to get words out straight when you're amped to shit on uppers.

16 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

According to it, PA should be able to ease restrictions by around Memorial Day.

Just give me this, damn it!

It’s been a bad predictor in the other direction. It has overestimated the effects in the vast majority of states. I would feel pretty good about Memorial Day in PA operating under our new normal of masks and distance.

3 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It’s been a bad predictor in the other direction. It has overestimated the effects in the vast majority of states. I would feel pretty good about Memorial Day in PA operating under our new normal of masks and distance.

I just want to know if I'll be allowed to take a vacation this summer.  I like my apartment, but I'm so sick of being stuck here 24/7!

10 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

I’m telling you, I can’t even bring myself to watch it. The creepy way everybody has to fawn over Trump’s leadership is too much itself. I basically only tune in to the local and state health briefings at this point because they tend to be actual useful information.

Yo I turned it off... it was one of the cringiest , most disturbing things I've seen ever. 

Just now, TheLeon said:

Whenever Trump speaks, it makes me think about the scenes in Psych when Shawn has to get up in front of an audience and just BS for a while. It's painfully obvious he has no idea what he's rambling about, but he doesn't care. 

There is a new Pysch movie coming out soon, if you didn't know! No release date, but this year, I think.