Picture of DualShock 5 leaked

AbsolutSurgen

1 hour ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

FWIW, the point of the thread was the controller.

The PS5 devkit was leaked a long time ago.

I would imagine there's not much to say because it looks so much like the DS4.

However, I was looking real close and the most I could see in the way of differences is that the usb connector seems to be higher up on the controller  and the sticks might be a little longer?

But the interesting thing I noticed is if you zoom in on the controller in the top right hand corner on the underside of the right handle it almost looks like one of those paddles that has become popular on "pro" controllers. Could it be Sony decided to build them in? Or maybe it's just a color difference to break up the design....

36 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

Didn't they already show what the DS5 was going to look like? I swear I remember complaining that once again they were sticking to the same basic look and complaining it not having offset analog sticks. 

I don't think they ever officially showed the controller.  There might have been a drawing in a patent filing that came out.  Somewhere I think I read that the controller would be a little bigger and heavier,  have USB-C, and look pretty similar to the DS4.