Overwatch 2 OT - Begin Your Watch

The def star

On 7/18/2024 at 2:21 PM, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Has an actual 6 vs 6 mode been implemented yet?  

On 7/19/2024 at 11:29 AM, TheLeon said:

6v6? What do you think this is, Overwatch? 

WWW.EUROGAMER.NET

Of all the changes made in the transition from Overwatch 1 to 2, the move from 6v6 battles to 5v5 was undoubtedly one o…

:dab:

• Sicko Sherman 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
12 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

Let me just say that while I did enjoy the ride, the end of MHA was such a shit show. Instead of being a satisfying capstone, the series just sort of slipped in its own piss and stumbled out past the finish.

That's a shame, I've just started the latest season and the show has been good overall so far, but I haven't read the manga. Salvageable for the anime?

59 minutes ago, Greatoneshere said:

That's a shame, I've just started the latest season and the show has been good overall so far, but I haven't read the manga. Salvageable for the anime?

Absolutely, just ignore the manga's epilogue and write up their own. I'm not a huge fan of the final arc. It really feels like Horikoshi was mentally checked out. The anime could definitely fix that by giving some characters more screen time and fix the pacing issues. From there it's just a matter of ignoring the wet blanket of an epilogue chapter. Honestly? If I were Bones, I'd push for it. They could probably keep the series open for a sort of better-than-DBGT non-cannon sequel series.

• Hype 1