~~ PRESIDENTIAL HARASSMENT! || Millions of Impeaches, Impeaches for Me || House Impeachment Hearings OT ~~

17 hours ago, Jason said:

Start the trial tomorrow. 

210112120331-02-chuck-schumer-0106-super
WWW.CNN.COM

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer said that the House's article of impeachment will be delivered to the Senate on Monday, triggering the start of the Senate's impeachment trial of former President Donald Trump.

1 hour ago, LazyPiranha said:

Let him flee.  You think that fat fuck is good for intel?  That useless chode can’t remember the names of the kids he doesn’t want to fuck, and one of them is named after him.

No I just don't want him to escape prosecution. 

18 minutes ago, BloodyHell said:

Lol, you think he'd be free in Russia? They'd put him in a guilded cage, sure, but they'd use him like a puppet, complete with Vlads arm up his ass. 

I still want him in prison though.

I don't care about him not being free in Russia, I just want him in an American prison after being found guilty for crimes through the American justice system. 

3 minutes ago, Brick said:

I don't care about him not being free in Russia, I just want him in an American prison after being found guilty for crimes through the American justice system. 

I have little faith that he ever see's a jail cell. Maybe financially ruined (but still rich with hidden cash/gold/jewels).

Much of the evidence against Trump probably still exists in some form in the White House.  All it will take is for Biden to release it to the appropriate parties to deal with it.  And since the Dems hold the majority in the Senate now, they get to decide what evidence and what witnesses to call in the impeachment trial.  Good times.

1 hour ago, mclumber1 said:

Much of the evidence against Trump probably still exists in some form in the White House.  All it will take is for Biden to release it to the appropriate parties to deal with it.  And since the Dems hold the majority in the Senate now, they get to decide what evidence and what witnesses to call in the impeachment trial.  Good times.

I would love for them to have footage of him watching and cheering on the attacks as it happened in the safety of The White House

53 minutes ago, silentbob said:

I would love for them to have footage of him watching and cheering on the attacks as it happened in the safety of The White House

Does anyone remember the spot on parody that briefly convinced some it was true about Trump watching the Gorilla Channel?

I absolutely think Trump watched the insurrection like he is portrayed watching the Gorilla Channel.

"To appease Trump, White House staff compiled a number of gorilla documentaries into a makeshift gorilla channel, broadcast into Trump’s bedroom from a hastily-constructed transmission tower on the South Lawn,” read the fake excerpt, tweeted by a user whose official handle is @pixelatedboat. “However, Trump was unhappy with the channel they had created, moaning that it was ‘boring’ because ‘the gorillas aren’t fighting.’”

“Staff edited out all the parts of the documentaries where gorillas weren’t hitting each other, and at last the president was satisfied,” the faked excerpt continued, citing “an insider” who said Trump would watch “the gorilla channel” for 17 hours straight on some days. “He kneels in front of the TV, with his face about four inches from the screen,” the nonexistent insider continued, “and says encouraging things to the gorillas, like ‘the way you hit that other gorilla was good.’”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:
4500.jpg?width=1200&height=630&quality=8
WWW.THEGUARDIAN.COM

John Cornyn directs threat to majority leader Chuck Schumer, regarding Donald Trump trial set to begin after 8 February

Go for it, guys!  Knock yourselves out!

I mean...he was impeached when he was still President. It's like being investigated for corruption when you're a cop, but then you quit and your family says "internal affairs can't look into it now!"

At this point, I would wait for more information about the insiders helping the rioters. Hearing about Republicans within the House, Senate, or their aids that were looking to get their colleagues killed may move the needle. With Trump already out of office, it's more important to convict than to bring on another vote that'll go nowhere and which Americans will just forget about a week later.

15 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

At this point, I would wait for more information about the insiders helping the rioters. Hearing about Republicans within the House, Senate, or their aids that were looking to get their colleagues killed may move the needle. With Trump already out of office, it's more important to convict than to bring on another vote that'll go nowhere and which Americans will just forget about a week later.

I go back and forth on this. I want to believe, but I also think anyone who live tweeted will play the “I needed my loved ones to know I was okay” card. I think the “sane” Republicans are as frightened of their constituents as the Democrats are of everything.

10 minutes ago, Kal-El814 said:

I go back and forth on this. I want to believe, but I also think anyone who live tweeted will play the “I needed my loved ones to know I was okay” card.

Boebert needed to live tweet Pelosi's location so Boebert's family could know Boebert was okay?

It may be harder to get some of them but Boebert is a really easy case.