Xbox Game Pass Discussion Thread - A Tremendous Value for Hundreds of Games and Day 1 Releases At Who Gives a Fuck/Month

Brian

47 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I picked catcher to be my RTTS player. It’s awesome when you crush a pitch for a monster 425 foot homer. 

Catcher is a tough position to play in this mode because you have to play the whole game essentially.

If you pick any other position (other than pitcher) you play significantly less. But even if you pick pitcher you play less too, unless you're pitching complete games. :p

That being said I usually play as a pitcher.

• 2 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Biggie said:

@best3444 bought me PGA Tour for PS5 but I’ve really been wanting to try it on Series X. Let’s gooooooooo

I totally forgot I bought that lol. For me that is. Not a good purchase on my end. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
WWW.IGN.COM

Microsoft has announced the Xbox Game Pass May 2024 Wave 2 lineup of games, headlined by Ninja Theory’s Hellblade 2.

Some good stuff. Also they released the Unreal Engine 5 remake of Brothers on gamepass and I highly recommend it especially if you’ve never played it before. Even if you have, it’s probably been awhile, and it’s GORGEOUS.

Im really happy Lords of the Fallen is coming May 30th as that’s a game I want to try after it’s gotten some major patches and has difficulty accessibility settings now..but I just didn’t want to buy another souls-like right now :P

10 minutes ago, TheLeon said:

I completely forgot that second Lords of the Fallen had even come out. I’ll give that a spin. 

Doesn’t help that they named the second one pretty much the name of the first one!

• 3 weeks later...

Humanity added as well which is pretty cool.

On 5/15/2024 at 8:46 PM, Keyser_Soze said:

Chants of Sennaar is already out on it and I've heard good things.

I noticed Humanity is on there which seems like a :megaton: to me.

See pay attention to me! :p

Anybody got one of those 1 month free of GamePass ultimate codes? I just need to make it another month and one of my sisters will give me 6 months worth. It’ll be my birthday. 

EDIT: @Brian came thru. Thank you!

EDIT 2.0 :  With 3 months not one!

Trae Nba Playoffs GIF

• Shocked 1
  • Hype 1

49 minutes ago, Biggie said:

They ever put any of the Tony Hawk games on GP Ultimate?

I don’t think they started putting any activision stuff up yet besides Diablo 4 - maybe closer to the COD release? I want all the old COD games on it too.

4 hours ago, stepee said:

I don’t think they started putting any activision stuff up yet besides Diablo 4 - maybe closer to the COD release? I want all the old COD games on it too.

I was super disappointed there wasn’t a mention of Activision/Blizzard catalogs for GP at their showcase. 

• True 2

7 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Heads up: CDKeys has 3months of Ultimate for $25 right now

It changes price frequently so don’t hesitate if you want to up your sub

Or the trick still works so the 12 month gold card which gets you 8 months is only $40 right now!