Active shooter in El Paso at Walmart/Mall

2 minutes ago, SimpleG said:

That's very much gonna be the defense. On the Right, it's a widely held belief that guns, racism and incendiary language aren't the root causes of these mass shootings.  Hollywood,  Videogames, single parent homes, lack of prayer in schools and most recently "mental illness" are. Not guns and the access to them. Never the guns.

• Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, skillzdadirecta said:

Originally from Jersey yo... get it right :nottalking:

I have now lived in California LONGER than I did in NYC though which is... weird.

Nobody admits they're from Jersey, that's why they dug the Lincoln tunnel......so they can sneak in and out of there at night.

49 minutes ago, TyphoidHater said:

Nobody admits they're from Jersey, that's why they dug the Lincoln tunnel......so they can sneak in and out of there at night.

Tell that to John Stewart,  Bruce Sprngstein, Frank Sinatra, Queen Latifa, Tom Cruise,  Shaquille O'neal,  Joe Pesci and a bunch of other folks I could name... let me let you on a little secret, Jersey Jokes went out with parachute pants. Far as I'm concerned, unless you're from New York or maybe Asgard,  you can't really shit on Jersey :nottalking:

• Thanks 1

The attack on a Walmart and shopping center here, during which a gunman killed 20 people and wounded dozens, is being viewed as a domestic terrorist attack, authorities said Sunday.

Federal authorities are “seriously considering” bringing hate crime charges in the case, John F. Bash, the U.S. attorney for the Western District of Texas, said Sunday. Those charges could carry the death penalty. Local prosecutors also say they plan to seek a death sentence in the case.

“We are treating it as a domestic terrorism case, and we’re going to do what we do to terrorists in this country,” Bash said. “Which is deliver swift and certain justice.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/breakingnews/officials-call-el-paso-shooting-a-domestic-terrorism-case-weigh-hate-crime-charges/ar-AAFk9e6?ocid=AMZN

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Any rallies scheduled for this week? After Send Her Back and Lock Her Up, I wouldn't be surprised if we got a "Shoot Them All" chant going when Trump starts riffing on immigrants.

Then a week of Republicans saying nothing, privately "voicing concerns" to the media, and the media telling everyone how great the Republicans are for dissenting from Trump......off the record.