HELP ME! I NEED A NEW MMO MOUSE AND CAN'T DECIDE!

Bacon

This is mouse I have now.

swtor-gaming-mouse-gallery-6.png

I have had this bad boy since 2012 or 13. Has lasted a good while, but the right click is fucked and has been since mid-2018. Pressing it works fine, but it won't stay held down. Like, when aiming down a gun's sights in a game, you usually hold down right click and hold and you stay zoomed in. Well, when I hold down right click I keep zooming in and out like I am mashing right click. In REmake2 I had to use someone else's mouse because of this issue. Even in MMO's this causes issues as I hold down right and left to move and my character now stutter steps when I do this. Now is a good time for me to get a new mouse. I have decided on two mice, but I am having a really hard time deciding. 

This is the first mouse I have looked at. The UtechSmart Venus 

ed4868af7187fcab5407d79c352c5e5f.png

This is the second mouse I have looked at. The Logitech G600.

d7aff274f16bbcf36fb81f807f77c108.png

Now, the Logitech is a more trusted brand, but it has a slightly lower rating on amazon when compared to the Venus and the Venus has more reviews. The Logitech also has a second right click that you use your ring finger to press. Well, I use a fingertip grip on my mouse and that might cause an issue. The Venus basically seems like the way to go, but I worry about the the high reviews being faked due to the mouse being "off-brand". The mice all appear to be roughly the same size, but the Venus is heavier and I like that. Reviews say the Logitech buttons are better, and that the Venus buttons are stiff. The Venus scroll wheel might not be that great either. The Logitech is also all the same material while the Venus has that glossy bit which is weird. 

When it comes down to, the Venus seems more up my alley, but I trust the Logitech brand more. That second right click worries me tho because of my grip.

Popular-Grip-Styles.jpg

I am pretty sure I already have a preference between the two so maybe this pointless of me to post but whatever. 

This is why I hate negative reviews because they are all the same. X button stopped working. Died in X months. Bad Software(literally no mouse or Keyboard software is "good"). one negative says it is too big and another says it is too small. 

It sucks that Razer's current rendition of the Naga is a 3in1 mouse (Naga, Hex, Deathadder) that you swap out the side panel to play with what you want.

I haven't been able to use any other mouse except the Naga since using it in like 2010 when I started playing WoW. I won't recommend it for that reason because instead of being a $60 mouse its $100 for features I'll never use.

If you want something highly rated you can opt for the Redragon and with it being $32 with a 10% coupon on amazon you aren't out that much if you don't like it.

I also hear good things about Logitech, avoid Corsairs mouse.

https://www.amazon.com/Redragon-Impact-Buttons-Precision-Programmable/dp/B07HC4NBQ8

61mIehg4SYL._SL1500_.jpg

I need a mouse as well. I was looking at the naga but I found out I was looking at the refurbished model for like $49. Then the reviews where horrible recommended to buy it new. I didn't want to buy Logitech because I replacing two logitech mice that failed on me.

4 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

I need a mouse as well. I was looking at the naga but I found out I was looking at the refurbished model for like $49. Then the reviews where horrible recommended to buy it new. I didn't want to buy Logitech because I replacing two logitech mice that failed on me.

It is hard for me to judge mice as I have never really had one fail on me. And that is because I have only owned 3 mice since I started PC gaming. A purple MS wireless Arc mouse, A Razer Death Adder, and the Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Gaming Mouse. The wireless mouse did eventually die, but only after I stopped using it. The death adder I only had for a few months to a year. I gave it to a friend when I got the star wars mouse in 2012, and I have been using the SW mouse since. I don't even really want a new mouse, but the right click is fuckey. I could attempt to repair the right click, but not without owning another mouse. 

37 minutes ago, Rodimus said:

Get a Fenek Swift because you're a cool dude and you like to get cool stuff

https://www.amazon.com/Fenek-Gaming-PC-Mac-Linux-Unix/dp/B078T5C2WL