Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

12 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

However...  if anyone has folding chairs... I could use as many as can be sent. My Bash at the Beach is turning into a Coliseum type arena, and I need those folding chairs! :lol:

I have a black one. Like with the arcade cabinet just give your friend code and I'll ship it off once we're friends. 

38 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Friend code and I’ll send you one. Don’t need anything in return. 

However...  if anyone has folding chairs... I could use as many as can be sent. My Bash at the Beach is turning into a Coliseum type arena, and I need those folding chairs! :lol:

Friend request already sent your way and a bunch of folding chairs ordered for you.

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

totally missed it, request sent

1 hour ago, Ghost_MH said:

Friend request already sent your way and a bunch of folding chairs ordered for you.

Thank you!!!

Just added. I’m still working for the next couple of hours, but I’ll send the pinball machine to @EternallDarkness as soon as I’m done. 

3 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I need this as well. Price. Name it.

I opened my gates. 23CJT. 

Looks like I can’t send you anything until one of us has visited the other’s island? So come on over, then I’ll send you the pinball machine. 

2 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

I opened my gates. 23CJT. 

Looks like I can’t send you anything until one of us has visited the other’s island? So come on over, then I’ll send you the pinball machine. 

I think you have to be Nintendo friends to do that, I thought the entire point of the Dodo code is that it doesn't establish a permanent connection to anyone else.

Just now, Jason said:

I think you have to be Nintendo friends to do that, I thought the entire point of the Dodo code is that it doesn't establish a permanent connection to anyone else.

Correct, as Switch friends, I wouldn't need a Dodo code to visit.

1 minute ago, Emblazon said:

Grrr

Okay you got added to my friends list after coming over on your Dodo code just now, so I guess it'll make the connection via Dodo code if you're already Nintendo friends with the person.

2 minutes ago, Emblazon said:

Nope. Mine is definitely more path centric. Still finishing up my last two houses. But right now I’m mainly focused on my arena. 

I ordered some for delivery tomorrow, but I dropped off one folding chair at your arena.

I also like the park benches. Is that a purchase or a DIY?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I ordered some for delivery tomorrow, but I dropped off one folding chair at your arena.

I also like the park benches. Is that a purchase or a DIY?

Triage has the DIY for the wooden benches, and I customized them. I have the DIY for the Iron Garden Bench. 

1 minute ago, Triage said:

Sure! How many do you need? The ones I made for Emblazon, correct? 

Yes, those. Any chance I can get four?

Also, if anyone wants to swing by my island looking for anything here's a Dodo Code I'll leave open for a bit: MX6NF

1 minute ago, Ghost_MH said:

Yes, those. Any chance I can get four?

Also, if anyone wants to swing by my island looking for anything here's a Dodo Code I'll leave open for a bit: MX6NF

I'm coming with 4 I have tons of iron so I'm good but each one takes 12 wood if you have some wood. And I'm on my way. 

• Thanks 1