Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

excellent, and yep that's a different pinball machine

Cool. I don't know what to call that one, but if anyone else wants one, I can order them tomorrow. I've already hit my limit of five purchases.

57 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

I already have two black ones. I need to get the other colored ones and I am still looking for other color oil drums. I have green ones but I am hoping there are other colors.

I don't even have a single oil drum, though I do want one to dump on Redd's beach since it's my islands ghetto.

I'll trade you for a blue godzilla. Also, I already ordered one for you, so you have to accept it.

8 hours ago, Ghost_MH said:

I don't even have a single oil drum, though I do want one to dump on Redd's beach since it's my islands ghetto.

I'll trade you for a blue godzilla. Also, I already ordered one for you, so you have to accept it.

excellent. sent you the oil drum, let me know if you want anything else. 

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

just admit you need some money and I'll send you some bells :lol:

I sold 3 because I had to craft 3 things and sell a hot item in the nook miles. I thought it was a lot better value than some of the other things that are "hot items" I thought some people would be interested and you of course disagree :peace:

14 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I sold 3 because I had to craft 3 things and sell a hot item in the nook miles. I thought it was a lot better value than some of the other things that are "hot items" I thought some people would be interested and you of course disagree :peace:

you know I'm messing with you