Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

10 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I've got 200k. I guess I gotta step my game up!

Tammy likes @EternallDarkness title, but I think I prefer mine tbh!

Tammy has good taste :p 

up to 415K miles, lol. But the good news is that the gorilla in my village announced today he was going to move...so now when I take those nook mile trips I can search out a quality villager. I'm quite bored with a number of them. 

got a shower stall today 110K bells, but at least now I can start work on designing a real bathroom. Guess I may have to remove the desk I have in there now, lol. 

8 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

@Ghost_MH @JPDunks4

So afternoon price is 280 bells. Not amazing, but certainly not terrible either.

I'm not sure who I'm friends with, but here is my code: SW-3621-0709-5409

If anyone is interested I can open my island. I haven't really done much with it, but feel free to stop by!

I did sell my turnips already, but I'll swing by if you open your island. At the very minimum, it'll put you on my friends list.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I did sell my turnips already, but I'll swing by if you open your island. At the very minimum, it'll put you on my friends list.

Well it's open for anyone. I'm technically working now, so I might just be sitting somewhere doing nothing.

13 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

Well it's open for anyone. I'm technically working now, so I might just be sitting somewhere doing nothing.

I really like those worn paths. Also, think you can order me that fighting arcade machine and box of records? I can either pay for them or trade you if you want something else.

12 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I really like those worn paths. Also, think you can order me that fighting arcade machine and box of records? I can either pay for them or trade you if you want something else.

Yeah those worn paths turned out pretty neat. I stopped doing it because they're so time consuming, so I think once I unlock official paths I'll use those for the majority of my town, then use the custom paths for special areas.

The arcade is 64,000 and the records are 2,600. I'll send them both to you and you can pay me whenever you get the chance. I'm not against trades, but I have no idea what's out there or even what I'd want.

I also have a standup arcade dart machine that I'm going to place in my game room.

• Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Bjomesphat said:

Yeah those worn paths turned out pretty neat. I stopped doing it because they're so time consuming, so I think once I unlock official paths I'll use those for the majority of my town, then use the custom paths for special areas.

The arcade is 64,000 and the records are 2,600. I'll send them both to you and you can pay me whenever you get the chance. I'm not against trades, but I have no idea what's out there or even what I'd want.

I also have a standup arcade dart machine that I'm going to place in my game room.

Remy, right?

I'd love the dartboard, too. How much is that one?