Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

3 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

save those rusted parts, you'll need 30 of them if you ever want to build the giant robot. Of course given that you only get one every time that bird washes up on your beaches it'll take a while to collect them

Pro tip, you get five if you leave him to rot...

• stepee 1
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, LazyPiranha said:

Dude's a goddamn bird, he can fly his ass home.  And apparently he does, he's always gone the next morning, and I've got give more rusted parts.

And here I was wondering if there was a faster way to get rusted parts.

Looks like a missed some turnip selling. If I have good prices later this week, I'll let everyone know.

Yeah, just dig up those parts and never talk to him again.  You have to wait until the next day for them to rust and be able to take them out of your inventory too I think.  

My peak this week was supposed to be in the 500-600 range but... the Nook kids closed shop to rennovate.  If I get another high I'll allow for money laundering.

1 hour ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Yeah but you have to do it 30 times which seems excessive. Sadly still more useful than obtaining other golden tools. Why would I need a golden net after I've already caught every bug? That's just dumb.

Agreed especially with how you get fishing rod and the net. I have golden watering can, slingshot and axe and to be honest not that amazing. The watering can yes but rest they break too fast for golden. 

• Sad 1

55 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

yeah, arcade game in my store today :)

18 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

Ooo...Can you buy more of those in the Nook store now? Think you can pick one up for me? I wish there was an easy way to share whatever in my store.

Most definitely WANT. Name your price! :bj:

Just now, Emblazon said:

I do have a pinball machine...

yeah I have pinball and foosball. I'm hoping there is a pool table and dart board in the game as well so I can make a total game room. Also have what ever machine that is that you can order if you have pocket animal crossing thingie, I don't know if it's a slot machine or a pachinko machine. 

Just now, EternallDarkness said:

yeah I have pinball and foosball. I'm hoping there is a pool table and dart board in the game as well so I can make a total game room. Also have what ever machine that is that you can order if you have pocket animal crossing thingie, I don't know if it's a slot machine or a pachinko machine. 

How do you get those items? I have Pocket Camp, but how far do you need to go into that game to get the content in New Leaf?

3 minutes ago, Ghost_MH said:

I need this as well. Price. Name it.

Friend code and I’ll send you one. Don’t need anything in return. 

However...  if anyone has folding chairs... I could use as many as can be sent. My Bash at the Beach is turning into a Coliseum type arena, and I need those folding chairs! :lol: