Animal Crossing: New Horizons (20 March 2020) OT - Island Getaway

Yeah sorry for not leaving a tip, I was just beelining to the airport to try to get out of the nonstop pauses from people coming and going. If you're playing too send me a friend request and I can mail a tip for you to pass along to her. 

1 hour ago, Jason said:

Yeah sorry for not leaving a tip, I was just beelining to the airport to try to get out of the nonstop pauses from people coming and going. If you're playing too send me a friend request and I can mail a tip for you to pass along to her. 

Don't worry about it

1 hour ago, EternallDarkness said:

kid must be racking up some coinage. I dropped her two 99,000 bags for my two trips...and then proceeded to go visit my nephews islands and drop off 6 or 7 of more to each of them :lol: it's not easy supporting three islands. I'm basically keeping enough for myself to be able to snag the crowns when they show up 

She's having a good night :lol:

5 minutes ago, EternallDarkness said:

kid must be racking up some coinage. I dropped her two 99,000 bags for my two trips...and then proceeded to go visit my nephews islands and drop off 6 or 7 of more to each of them :lol: it's not easy supporting three islands. I'm basically keeping enough for myself to be able to snag the crowns when they show up 

My husband said he left her 300k :lol: 

1 minute ago, Kal-El814 said:

Damn I feel like a scrub now with my measly $100K tip :p

I saw he said it was his daughter's island so I figured I'd be as generous as I could...while keeping plenty for my nephews. If I ever get a big payday on my island I'll post it so people can come, but I won't expect any tips. At this point it's not really bells I want. I want recipes and color variations..unfortunately that's easier said than done. Can anyone tell me why I keep getting the same recipes over and over and over and over. The damn game knows the recipes I already have and seems to take an evil delight in giving me the same ones again and again.