Cyberpunk 2077: Phantom Liberty (PC/PS5/Xbox Series) - Information Thread, update: Update 2.1 "Overview" trailer and patch notes

legend

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

@best3444 created my character and played about an hour last night. I’ll dig into it tonight more. So far it looks fantastic on the Series X. It’s certainly more focused and story driven than Starfield but both games are very special in their own ways. I went with Nomad this time. I think at launch I picked Corpo. I like Nomad better I think. Anyway I’m gonna give it a fair shot. 

10 hours into my 4th play through and I just completed the intro before you meet Johnny Silverhand. Cleared all of Regina's missions before doing that mission. I say don't rush the main story missions and do the side quests to build your character up. 

• Halal 1

1 hour ago, Ominous said:

10 hours into my 4th play through and I just completed the intro before you meet Johnny Silverhand. Cleared all of Regina's missions before doing that mission. I say don't rush the main story missions and do the side quests to build your character up. 

To add to this, "gigs" are easy to ignore but are actually often fun short missions that will net you a lot of experience and money very quickly.

Then you can use the money to buy more/better cyberware, which is also now responsible for your armor in addition to the cool things it unlocks.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

@best3444 created my character and played about an hour last night. I’ll dig into it tonight more. So far it looks fantastic on the Series X. It’s certainly more focused and story driven than Starfield but both games are very special in their own ways. I went with Nomad this time. I think at launch I picked Corpo. I like Nomad better I think. Anyway I’m gonna give it a fair shot. 

Awesome. Remember the game significantly opens up after they establish a few things and then you're free to do what you want to do. I'm about to play soon. Glad you enjoyed it thus far. 

Anyone with cyberpunk experience can you help me? I have goggled this too. I'm 7 hours in and V has barely any clothes. On the clothing item section everything says "locked". I'm walking around with no shoes and shitty pants and a medical wrap around my waist. I cannot find my apartment and on the map there isn't any clothing stores either. Is this a massive glitch? Please don't tell me I have to start over. :(

18 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I figured it out by buying an apartment. You have to deal with your wardrobe there. I'm just confused as to why my original vehicle isn't fixed yet. The mission says to wait but it's been 7 hours lol. 

What you described sounds weird in general. But you start with your own apartment and you could have gone there. There are also a bunch of clothing shops on the map. There are a lot of filter options you can use on the map so make sure you're either cycled to the correct filter, or cycle to the custom filter screen and choose the relevant options you want to see on the map manually.

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

Also:

Hide contents

Jackie Wells mother gifted me his motorcycle but I have no idea where it is?

I think it's back by the garage you visited first. But you can also probably just call it as usual once she gives it to you.

44 minutes ago, legend said:

What you described sounds weird in general. But you start with your own apartment and you could have gone there. There are also a bunch of clothing shops on the map. There are a lot of filter options you can use on the map so make sure you're either cycled to the correct filter, or cycle to the custom filter screen and choose the relevant options you want to see on the map manually.

I think it's back by the garage you visited first. But you can also probably just call it as usual once she gives it to you.

Hmm. Maybe I need to filter the map out because I see no clothing stores. My car still isn't fixed but I will take your advice and try and call for my bike. On my map I don't see my original apartment so that's why I had to buy a new one. Thanks for the tips. 

26 minutes ago, Ominous said:

Any vehicle you own can be selected by long holding the vehicle summons button. 

I do that but my car is still not fixed hours into gameplay. One of the quest says wait around until your vehicle is fixed or something like that. I'll try to summon my bike later though. 

10 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I do that but my car is still not fixed hours into gameplay. One of the quest says wait around until your vehicle is fixed or something like that. I'll try to summon my bike later though. 

I think it just takes a number of in-game days or something. It's not a good car though, so you're not missing much!

Also, Motorcycles in first person is the correct way to travel the world anyway :p 

1 minute ago, legend said:

I think it just takes a number of in-game days or something. It's not a good car though, so you're not missing much!

Also, Motorcycles in first person is the correct way to travel the world anyway :p 

How do I switch to summon the motorcycle because when I try to summon my car nothing happens obviously. 

1 hour ago, best3444 said:

That sucks. I'm debating if I should start over.  🤔 

Start over? The fuck? Do you not keep multiple saves? I keep like 30 saves in case I need to go back 1-2 hours because I missed something big or because of possible glitches.

Also that scene is neat but definitely not worth starting over for.

29 minutes ago, thedarkstark said:

Start over? The fuck? Do you not keep multiple saves? I keep like 30 saves in case I need to go back 1-2 hours because I missed something big or because of possible glitches.

Also that scene is neat but definitely not worth starting over for.

Ok, thanks. Yea, I have a bunch of saves so I'll load up one before the scene.