Microsoft Flight Simulator OT - The Sky is Calling, update (06/09): Xbox Games Showcase 2024 trailer

• Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Microsoft Flight Simulator OT - The Sky is Calling, update: "Famous Flyer IV: Antonov AN-225" update now available with proceeds going towards rebuilding the aircraft
  • 3 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Microsoft Flight Simulator OT - The Sky is Calling, update: Flight Simulator 2024 announced
  • 11 months later...
  • Commissar SFLUFAN changed the title to Microsoft Flight Simulator OT - The Sky is Calling, update (06/09): Xbox Games Showcase 2024 trailer
On 8/21/2020 at 8:53 PM, Moa said:

I'm giving it a month before I decide to buy any special peripherals for this just to make sure my enthusiasm doesn't get the better of me, but I'm not sure if I should go for a yoke or a flight stick. I'm kind of leaning yoke since I'm not terribly interested in combat sims and would rather have a more true to life experience in MSFS, but the broader uses of a stick are tempting. 

Load times were so shit on my old system that I never got around to getting any peripherals, so I decided to become a real pilot instead.

• Hype 1