Baldur's Gate III - Information Thread, update: Larian doesn't plan to release DLC/expansions for BGIII nor develop BGIV

Just now, legend said:

Tip 1: make sure you don't lose any of your prospective party members, even ones you don't like initially. If there ever is a time to save scum, it's if you fuck this up.

Yea I was reading through this thread getting any tips I could fine. 

I will keep that in mind. Thanks 

• Halal 1

I'm going to attempt to play DOS2 and this simultaneously. DOS2 is too difficult to play on my deck because the chat boxes are way too smal to read. I checked all the options and you cannot make any adjustments.

BG3 however is much better in that regard on deck. So I'll play DOS2 on my PS5 and BG3 on my deck. Larian owns me. 

@legend @Bacon @Spork3245

I was just reading up on BG3's difficulty and came across this.

"However, players can adjust the difficulty to their liking using the game's custom difficulty mode. This mode allows players to create an experience that's as easy or as realistic as they want".

How in the hell did I miss this and have any of you used this option?

16 minutes ago, legend said:

Just don't attack their leader.

Yea. I'm researching now. They say not to do a full rest 15 times or more as well. 

My objective now is to save Haslin which I will do. I just hope I can save him without fucking this up yet again.  🙏 

Lol I can't even get out of the grove. The people who open and close the main gate are dead. I'll try some other way. 

I can understand why so many who aren't familiar with D&D can feel helpless in this game. 

8 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

DO NOT ASK BACON FOR ADVICE ON THE GROVE

I'm just searching out information on my own. Simple things are slowing me down atm. Like having a torch in my hand and unequiping it lol. 

1 hour ago, Best said:

Lol I can't even get out of the grove. The people who open and close the main gate are dead. I'll try some other way. 

I can understand why so many who aren't familiar with D&D can feel helpless in this game. 

lol how do you keep killing everyone? It shouldn’t be hard to not aggressively attack :p

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, legend said:

lol how do you keep killing everyone? It shouldn’t be hard to not aggressively attack :p

I think I chose a dumb response to the people by the gate which initiated a fight. 

But I think I'm ok right now with the grove if I can successfully beat the goblin camp and save Haslin.

• Halal 1