Baldur's Gate III - Information Thread, update (09/05): Patch 7 (the final really big one) released for PC, Mac/console release in October

10 hours ago, eventide11 said:

Good lord at the depth of content in this game. I got kinda stuck on the giant spider boss in the cave area below Blighted Town so I backtracked to the starting area outside the crashed ship and found a locked trap door. Opened it up and found several new weapons, a horde of undead enemies, an amulet and a new necro character for the camp. No way I would have found it if I hadn't been a tad under leveled for the spider bastard and went exploring. Also found a rock I could move that hid a chest full of armor and weapons

Just finished this area right now. I found it another way not through the door. Good stuff. 

9 minutes ago, best3444 said:

I was every where today and didn't hear anything strange. Did you look it up to see if others are experiencing this?

Just did. Yupp other people saying the same thing. Seems to be a problem since the last patch. Game sucks confirmed. Onto Tekken 8 next month. Ball Sacks is dead to me. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Biggie said:

I guess so because like others have said online it drives you crazy and takes away from the immersion. Shitty ass company. No wonder Bacon loves them. 

I'm assuming you reloaded an older save etc? It wasn't always like this, right?

Just now, best3444 said:

I'm assuming you reloaded an older save etc? It wasn't always like this, right?

I think it was but I had started really noticing it a few days ago. It’s an agonizing scream off in the distance over and over. This pos ain’t even Game of the week 

• Sad 1

4 hours ago, best3444 said:

Still didn't make too much progress this morning. I'm still in the Underdark trying hopefully level up. 

I’ve seem to have fixed the audio bug. I loaded a previous save and then camped and then re-saved. Game of the Year is back baybeeeeee!

• Hype 1

3 hours ago, Biggie said:

So I was 

Reveal hidden contents

Game is so fucking good. 

I love finding things like that. I will play much more tomorrow.