Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for Nightmareathon Aug. 30th

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/26/2024 at 8:09 PM, 69los said:

Week 3

The very underrated

Reveal hidden contents

I watched this one recently as it had been on my list and it was highly recommended in a reddit threat about horror movies where characters make reasonable decisions. I liked it a lot but wish that the resolution was just a little less obvious.

• stepee 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I knew I could count on you @69los

Stoked beyond belief and totally here for it. Wonder what's gonna be shown, let alone the theme!? Too bad the rest of community doesn't come together for this, would be a wicked good time with Discord to live chat and help one another stay up!

• Hugs 1

Enjoyed this more than Knock Knock, loved the guest tonight, so many amazing stories. Always appreciated "older" grinder Hollywood types. Stoked for the 30th, but after that, er only have what ... one or two more episodes afterwards for the season before specials.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, SoberChef said:

So Abso-fucking-lutely beyond stoked for the marathon in two week! That shits going EASILY 12 hours! You staying up @69los!?

I'll make the effort. Good chance I may fall asleep in between a movie or 2.

• True 1

• SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for Nightmareathon Aug. 31st
BLOODY-DISGUSTING.COM

On August 30, Joe Bob Briggs and Darcy the Mail Girl will bring the latest season of The Last Drive-In to a close with Nightmareathon, a dusk-to-dawn

Didn't catch on until this interview about the "666" motif! (6 films celebrating 6 seasons & 6 years of the show!)

The marathon is confirmed to go until just about noon Saturday by Darcy herself, so be ready!

• SoberChef changed the title to Shudder - The Last Drive-In w/ Joe Bob Briggs Returns for Nightmareathon Aug. 30th