~~ CEB Community Thread ~~

4 hours ago, TUFKAK said:

Dude isn’t my type 

I meant like this:

If I were to say, "I think I'm gonna get into this cuckold thing" I wouldn't think it was the guy doing the fucking. The guy doing the fucking is just being normal. To bring it up would (again to me) indicate interest of doing the watching. Which is why I thought "the opposite"

This mattress cleaning certificate in the elevator of the hotel I'm staying at answers questions I didn't have until I saw the mattress cleaning certificate.

20240608_021334.jpg

Anyone ever used an Eightsleep? I'm generally a warm sleeper, and given the generally positive reviews and the overall importance of sleep I've been tempted by one...but the thought of a subscription for my bed annoys the shit out of me. 

19 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Sucks bro?

On 5/10/2024 at 4:12 AM, TUFKAK said:

This girl is now someone I’m dating because sure that’s what I was looking for. 😂

short, 5’,  thick heavily inked Latina with similar kinks who I trauma bonded with, army chicks guys I’m telling you, and likes raw.

Nah it’s good bruh; fun size is the best 

15 minutes ago, Chris- said:

Better be tipping your queens

I’m the only dude in here, good thing I planned ahead for that. 

gave it to my fiancé for her to tip though.

7 minutes ago, marioandsonic said:

I just found out I'm getting laid off.

I wanna die.

Sign-up for UE asap so there's no delay in the application process, and start applying for jobs, make an Indeed account if you don't have one.

• Halal 1

Yea I second creating an indeed account because I'm on the lookout for jobs myself and if I truly wanted to, I could have had a good paying job from that account.

Really sorry to hear and I wish you good luck. 

Filing for UE ASAP is critical as @Spork3245 mentioned. When I went to apply for it earlier this year, it turns out someone had applied using my social during the pandemic. Luckily they never got paid out so I had fewer hoops to jump through than if they had, but it still took Massachusetts a few weeks to let things get squared up.

2 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

THE EXECUTIVES OF HIGHMARK ARE FULL OF RATS AND SCHEMERS AND TOADS AND SNAKES

I HAVEN'T DONE ONE THING WRONG AND THIS IS HOW YOU REPAY ME

I HOPE YOUR COMPANY GOES FUCKING BANKRUPT 

Being an executive means you know how to exploit labor, nothing else.

• True 1

8 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I was part of a layoff last year and someone justified it as, "cutting the arms and legs to save the head" I said "it's not a useful head though" :D they didn't laugh like I did

Did they know about Frankenstein? You can get a whole new brain and save the body.

• True 1

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

I was a Business Associate for 5+ years.  I at least got some experience in COBOL and JCL.

Although, if everything goes according to plan and@Commissar SFLUFAN becomes president, i hope i can be his official NOAA Weatherman

If Trump wins, update your resume with a headshot of you holding a black sharpie and you’ll probably be in.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, marioandsonic said:

I was a Business Associate for 5+ years.  I at least got some experience in COBOL and JCL.

Although, if everything goes according to plan and@Commissar SFLUFAN becomes president, i hope i can be his official NOAA Weatherman

Sorry to hear about the layoff, that really sucks. :( Just curious though: are you going to try to find another job with COBOL? I hear it's a bitch of a language but that means you're well paid for the few positions that still need it. 

14 minutes ago, Nokra said:

Sorry to hear about the layoff, that really sucks. :( Just curious though: are you going to try to find another job with COBOL? I hear it's a bitch of a language but that means you're well paid for the few positions that still need it. 

So much fragile yet critical banking software runs on COBOL.

• Halal 1