Samsung 860 Evo 1tb SSD... $24.16

Spork3245

4 hours ago, RedSoxFan9 said:

This or bust 

zW2sIRn.jpg

You may be joking but seriously man. I have a 1TB Crucial SSD and its at like 16GB left and I refuse to use my HDDs. Hopefully this weekend I can buy another SSD for my desktop. My alienware 17in laptop came with a 128GB SSD and I barely use it because of it. Bought a SSD 2 weeks ago and it's good to go now.

47 minutes ago, Zaku3 said:

You may be joking but seriously man. I have a 1TB Crucial SSD and its at like 16GB left and I refuse to use my HDDs. Hopefully this weekend I can buy another SSD for my desktop. My alienware 17in laptop came with a 128GB SSD and I barely use it because of it. Bought a SSD 2 weeks ago and it's good to go now.

Yea, all my main games stay on my little 500gb SSD, I really want/need a larger one. My OS drive is currently a 128gb SSD so it's useless for games. I have a large 6gb 5200rpm drive for media files and a 2tb 7200rpm drive for games I don't play often (and VR games).

15 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Yea, all my main games stay on my little 500gb SSD, I really want/need a larger one. My OS drive is currently a 128gb SSD so it's useless for games. I have a large 6gb 5200rpm drive for media files and a 2tb 7200rpm drive for games I don't play often (and VR games).

I'm sure you can fit dozens of pirated RealPlayer videos on that bad boy!

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Jason said:

I'm sure you can fit dozens of pirated RealPlayer videos on that bad boy!

Lol, I have something like 1.2tb of music on there and I rip all of my BD discs before I started using streaming services which take up a ton of room, plus I do the video editing for my school's DVDs which takes up a ton of room with all the raw photos and vids. I only have around 200gb left on it, need to get another soon, :p 

Also... Dolphin + MAME ;) :p 

27 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

Lol, I have something like 1.2tb of music on there and I rip all of my BD discs before I started using streaming services which take up a ton of room, plus I do the video editing for my school's DVDs which takes up a ton of room with all the raw photos and vids. I only have around 200gb left on it, need to get another soon, :p 

Also... Dolphin + MAME ;) :p 

I do want to use my HDDs for that. I am a terrible millenial I hate streaming. 1080p Blu ray rips are sooo good. Need to rip my collection.

1 hour ago, Zaku3 said:

I do want to use my HDDs for that. I am a terrible millenial I hate streaming. 1080p Blu ray rips are sooo good. Need to rip my collection.

It’s a shame that HDR rips for UHD look like garbage compared to the actual disc or a stream. :/