Are any of the IGN PCCB still around?

Siebzehn

20 hours ago, Siebzehn said:

Nice! Off to kindergarten for the older one? Or just finishing? Still living in Michigan?

I'm doing good! My son is off to college this fall so that's cool. Still in Virginia and in the Navy. Living life :)

Still in Michigan. Oldest (daughter) will be starting kindergarten this year. My son has CP, so he's in a different kind of program. He'll have the same teachers and therapists that he had this past school year. But he's doing very well. 

Nice to hear your boy is starting college! And happy to hear from you. I always knew you'd make a great Seamen! 

• Hugs 1

1 hour ago, Derek said:

Still in Michigan. Oldest (daughter) will be starting kindergarten this year. My son has CP, so he's in a different kind of program. He'll have the same teachers and therapists that he had this past school year. But he's doing very well. 

Nice to hear your boy is starting college! And happy to hear from you. I always knew you'd make a great Seamen! 

I'm a good sea-something anyway :p

Glad to hear you're doing well! Funny to think of the people I was goofing around with on the PCCB are now married with kids but it's nice to see :)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ApatheticSarcasm said:

It says he was last online 1 year and 9 months ago.

One of the last conversations I had with him was when I poked fun at him playing Railworks 2, I think he was drunk because he called me by the wrong name.

In fairness, the last time I was on Steam was like 2 years ago :p. If it says any more recent its because I randomly logged in to check a game or something and I'm not really paying attention to friends and such. 

21 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

Yeah Virginia has a bunch of the PCCB. Anathema too, I think?

Anathema used to work at the Pentagon. So definitely West Coast :p

Wade and I have hung out. He tried to kill me on the freeway just outside Arlington cemetery. If you spend any time with him 100% prepare for death by combat, it's the only way he agrees to hang out. 

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, TheShader said:

Anathema used to work at the Pentagon. So definitely West Coast :p

Wade and I have hung out. He tried to kill me on the freeway just outside Arlington cemetery. If you spend any time with him 100% prepare for death by combat, it's the only way he agrees to hang out. 

The man knows how to have a good time, I remember hanging out with a really old PCCBer back in the early 2000s. This was before malls started dying so we were able to eat dinner at Gameworks before watching Dawn of the Dead in the nearby movie theater.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Nokra said:

I believe @Commissar SFLUFAN remains the only PCCBer, IGNer, D1PSh1T, etc. I've met. Which is pretty pathetic, considering how long I've posted with you all and I even live in the same city as at least one of you ( @Fizzzzle ). :blush:

Come to think of it I think that's true for me, too. I can't think of anyone else I've met other than the good Commissar. I feel like that can't possible be true but he's the only one that comes to mind. I've been within the same vicinity as Anathema as I was literally at his workplace at one point but we never ran across each other.

7 minutes ago, Nokra said:

I believe @Commissar SFLUFAN remains the only PCCBer, IGNer, D1PSh1T, etc. I've met. Which is pretty pathetic, considering how long I've posted with you all and I even live in the same city as at least one of you ( @Fizzzzle ). :blush:

2 minutes ago, TheShader said:

Come to think of it I think that's true for me, too. I can't think of anyone else I've met other than the good Commissar. I feel like that can't possible be true but he's the only one that comes to mind. I've been within the same vicinity as Anathema as I was literally at his workplace at one point but we never ran across each other.

I haven't met anyone from D1P/Bad Cartridge/IGN :(

• Hugs 1

1 minute ago, ApatheticSarcasm said:

So now I'm actually wondering if I maybe saw SFLU or Pretzel while I was working in Virginia and didn't realize it (not likely but I like to think optimistically on that one).

If you've ever come across someone that's built like a CyberDyne Terminator then there is a high probability you've ran into Wade.

• Like 1