NFL Offseason Thread

Keyser_Soze

19 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

I'm not even gonna bother with the Cowboys this year. Dak needs to go. Jerry (and fam) need to go.

Well with Dak you have a chance of him going. Jerry? Only way he is going is in a pine box carried by six. 

• stepee 1

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Vikings rookie cornerback Khyree Jackson and two former college football players -- Isaiah Hazel and Anthony Lytton Jr. -- were killed in a car crash overnight, according to...

That's just awful on every possible level :(

• True 1

WWW.ESPN.COM

Former NFL wide receiver Jacoby Jones, who starred for the Ravens in Super Bowl XLVII, has died at the age of 40.

Jacoby Jones, a Baltimore Ravens' Super Bowl star who was known for the "Mile High Miracle" and his jovial antics, has died at the age of 40.

The cause of Jones' death was not immediately available.

"Jacoby had the unique ability to connect with everyone he encountered. His charisma, joy and love created a one-of-a-kind presence that could light up any room or brighten any dark day," the Ravens said in a statement Sunday.

A nine-year NFL veteran, Jones etched himself in NFL history during the Ravens' 2012 Super Bowl run, scoring three postseason touchdowns in the most dramatic fashion.

• Sad 2

• 2 weeks later...
WWW.CNN.COM

A California judge threw out a jury verdict ordering the NFL to pay more than $4.7 billion for anti-trust violations surrounding its “Sunday Ticket” package, which lets fans watch games outside of their home markets but required them to buy access to a bundle of games to do so.

16 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:
WWW.ESPN.COM

Vikings rookie QB J.J. McCarthy will undergo surgery to repair a torn meniscus in his right knee.

I tore my meniscus in college and that injury took me a while to recover from. But in my situation my doctor opted out of surgery and instead had me do physical therapy to build muscle around the injury.  Looking back I wish I went the surgery route. It still bothers me today. 

• Hugs 2

21 hours ago, Best said:

I tore my meniscus in college and that injury took me a while to recover from. But in my situation my doctor opted out of surgery and instead had me do physical therapy to build muscle around the injury.  Looking back I wish I went the surgery route. It still bothers me today. 

I have a similar injury due to playing soccer in college. It flares up a few times a year. One time it got pretty bad that it developed a Baker’s Cyst that I needed drained. 

WWW.ESPN.COM

The 49ers are still trying to work out a long-term contract with Brandon Aiyuk but also have agreed to parameters of a trade that would send the WR to the Steelers, sources told ESPN.

49ers trade him and I’m putting big bucks on Seahawks winning the division @thewhyteboar

• stepee 1

15 hours ago, Brian said:

I have a similar injury due to playing soccer in college. It flares up a few times a year. One time it got pretty bad that it developed a Baker’s Cyst that I needed drained. 

WWW.ESPN.COM

The 49ers are still trying to work out a long-term contract with Brandon Aiyuk but also have agreed to parameters of a trade that would send the WR to the Steelers, sources told ESPN.

49ers trade him and I’m putting big bucks on Seahawks winning the division @thewhyteboar

Trent Williams is vastly underpaid. That man needs to hold out all season until he gets paid what he’s worth!!