NFL Offseason Thread

Keyser_Soze

6 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Entirely unscientific observation. Attempting to buy season tickets on both the rams and chargers website, Rams only have nosebleeds left, however Chargers have a big section behind the endzone unsold so, they haven't sold as many as the Rams thus far. :p

There are also a lot of people with season tickets that resell games for profit.  I'm not in LA, so don't know how much it happens there.

19 minutes ago, AbsolutSurgen said:

There are also a lot of people with season tickets that resell games for profit.  I'm not in LA, so don't know how much it happens there.

All I know is that the true fans gave up on the team when they left and the die hard fans that remained aren't going to drive up to LA to see them. :p

Easier to care less every year that goes by.

Matt Leblanc Friends GIF by Morphin

WWW.ESPN.COM

A resolution in the alleged free agent tampering cases of the Falcons and Eagles is likely to come this week, league sources told ESPN's Adam Schefter.

One league source indicated that the Falcons' alleged transgressions are considered more significant, and the discipline is expected to be more severe for Atlanta.