Merry Old Year's Night, D1P!

Commissar SFLUFAN

I woke up surprisingly fresh today, though I have celebrated not returning to work until tomorrow by doing pretty much nothing at all. It's also been the start of my ambition to reduce my impact on the world and so: 

Year Long: making a conscious effort to save water by, in the first instance, not having baths, also in a less sacrificial way, getting a Dishwasher.

January: No condiments to consciously attempt to stop eating food as it's there, usually with a side of mayonnaise or ketchup to push through the barriers

February: Veganism

March: Will be a year that I've been a vegetarian and the choice of whether to carry on, or change my eating pattern again.

I'm also very tempted to buy a DAB radio and not watch television in the mornings, but instead do some jobs around the house, read, do some work or add in a bit more exercise on top of what I already do.

I'm sure there are other things that I could do or change about how I live my life, so I'll keep on thinking.