Tucker Carlson is still a dick on his show. Four companies pull advertising.

Tucker Carlson said immigrants make the U.S. ‘poorer and dirtier.’ Four companies have pulled ads.

Carlson has been a frequent critic of immigration.

The Washington Post’s Philip Bump previously reported that since taking over the prime-time slot shortly before the 2016 election, Carlson has been “a fervent advocate for Trump’s hard-right position on immigration.”

In March, Carlson voiced concern that America’s demographics were changing too quickly without “debate.”

“Our customer base and our workforce reflect the diversity of our great nation, something we take great pride in,” the company said. “We will not be advertising on Mr. Carlson’s show in the coming weeks as we reevaluate our relationship with his program.”

NerdWallet, a personal finance company, pulled its advertising and said that it will be reevaluating future airtime during “Tucker Carlson Tonight.”

“If our review determines that a certain show’s content doesn’t align with our company values, we take commensurate and appropriate action. That’s what we’re doing in this instance,” company spokesperson Keely Spillane told The Washington Post in a statement.

SmileDirectClub and Nautilus, the parent company of fitness training equipment brand Bowflex, also confirmed asking Fox News to refrain from running their commercials during Carlson’s show, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

Employment search engine Indeed.com requested the same from the network more than a month ago, too.

1 hour ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

I read that he lost one sponsor the other night when he said this. Good to see more dropping out.

I don't know who the worst is on Fox these days.

It's a race to the bottom... and with their new subscription service, they won't be beholden to advertiser anymore so it's only going to get worse.

Just now, brucoe said:

I wouldn't have a problem with a company advertising on Fox News, but I'd have serious problems with any company advertising on this guy's program or Sean Hannity's program. Both are adventures in cesspoolism.

Actually, add the blonde doofus girl who gets quoted all the time for just being stupid, racist and stupid.