The Mariners

thewhyteboar

17 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Bonds, Clemens, Rose. They should all be in the Hall.

“Hits are important! Who has the most?”

Don’t recall

“You guys really love home runs! Who had the most?”

Couldn’t say

”Cy Young awards are quite prestigious! Who has won the most?”

ABSOLUTELY NO CLUE

• Haha 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

So my mom has become absolutely obsessed with the Phillies. It is strange since she never liked baseball in the past. Now she knows the entire team and litteraly watches an entire baseball game when they are on. 

What is Philly's chances in getting to the World Series? I haven't followed baseball in years. 

43 minutes ago, Brian said:

No Chris Sale for the first round. @Biggie

I know but the Braves are very fortunate to even be in the playoffs so……

25 minutes ago, Best said:

So my mom has become absolutely obsessed with the Phillies. It is strange since she never liked baseball in the past. Now she knows the entire team and litteraly watches an entire baseball game when they are on. 

What is Philly's chances in getting to the World Series? I haven't followed baseball in years. 

Fuck the Phillies and their shitty ass fans. I guess this includes your Mom now. Sorry Best but your Mom is now an enemy and a pos. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Biggie said:

I know but the Braves are very fortunate to even be in the playoffs so……

Fuck the Phillies and their shitty ass fans. I guess this includes your Mom now. Sorry Best but your Mom is now an enemy and a pos. 

I've never been a Phillies fan and I agree the fans in Philadelphia in general are trash. I was just curious if they had a shot at the world series. 

3 minutes ago, Best said:

I've never been a Phillies fan and I agree the fans in Philadelphia in general are trash. I was just curious if they had a shot at the world series. 

Any team that makes the playoffs has a shot. Baseball is a funny game. The best team doesn’t always win. 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Not gonna like I thougt Heyward was about to ruin my day. 

Also the hall never put Joe Jackson in, and he's been dead a long time. 

He didn’t bet on baseball. He collaborated with other players on his team to throw the World Series. That is a pretty big difference to me. 

2 minutes ago, Biggie said:

He didn’t bet on baseball. He collaborated with other players on his team to throw the World Series. That is a pretty big difference to me. 

Back when players got paid nothing, and supposedly he wasn’t very smart and was manipulated into it. Also dead a long fucking time. Like this didn’t happen a few years ago.

15 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Not gonna like I thougt Heyward was about to ruin my day

.570. XBA, my heart burst out of my shirt off the bat.

Heckuva game by Skubal, he showed why he is going to be the unanimous Cy Young. I love how Joe Espada used one of the Astros starters, Ronel Blanco, to hold things over after Framber just didn’t quite have it. 

And you just can’t be too upset when your squad has the game winning runs on the bases in the bottom of the 9th. Two unlucky line outs sunk the comeback.

Ready to head back to Minute Maid tomorrow!

• stepee 1

2 minutes ago, Dodger said:

Back when players got paid nothing, and supposedly he wasn’t very smart and was manipulated into it. Also dead a long fucking time. Like this didn’t happen a few years ago.

Have you heard Pete Rose talk? The guy ain’t a genius. Any way obviously you don’t like Rose. I loved the guy. I have a hard time believing someone who loved winning and gave it his all would bet on himself to lose. His ego was huge. Doesn’t make it right but I think he deserves in the HoF. 

• True 1

5 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

.570. XBA, my heart burst out of my shirt off the bat.

Heckuva game by Skubal, he showed why he is going to be the unanimous Cy Young. I love how Joe Espada used one of the Astros starters, Ronel Blanco, to hold things over after Framber just didn’t quite have it. 

And you just can’t be too upset when your squad has the game winning runs on the bases in the bottom of the 9th. Two unlucky line outs sunk the comeback.

Ready to head back to Minute Maid tomorrow!

That was a hell of a 9th inning. I think the crowd was way too loud though. The players couldn’t hear the trash can. 

• Sicko 1

1 hour ago, Biggie said:

Have you heard Pete Rose talk? The guy ain’t a genius. Any way obviously you don’t like Rose. I loved the guy. I have a hard time believing someone who loved winning and gave it his all would bet on himself to lose. His ego was huge. Doesn’t make it right but I think he deserves in the HoF. 

I think Rose belongs in the hall

• Halal 1

Congrats to @Ominous and your boys. Very happy for AJ Hinch, who got to celebrate on Jim Crane’s field after being fired by him.

Hard to believe the Astros even made the playoffs with most of their starting pitchers on the IL, and their best player missing 3 months.  The series was a good example of what I was concerned about. The Astros had plenty of pitching, but the least timely offense during these last 8 years. Were it not for the questionable move by Hinch to bring in Jobe, they probably get blanked today.

I am glad I can now enjoy the rest of the playoffs without the stress of my favorite team playing. I think these last 8 seasons have taken years off my life, lol.

• Hugs 1