The Mariners

thewhyteboar

I don’t know very many places you could work at and after calling a paying customer THAT only be out a couple of days. You would think by now the CBA would include more harsh penalties for dropping slurs. Regardless of how anybody personally feels, it is clearly bad for the game for rising stars to be saying such things. The soft touch of a couple game suspension does not do enough to dissuade such behavior.

• stepee 2

On 8/4/2024 at 9:45 PM, Brian said:

All that crowing about “here comes the Astros” and they barely above .500 in the worst division in baseball.  It’s time to take the garbage can out of retirement. 

7-1 since this post, including 5 straight over the mighty AL East.

Always

Fade

Brian

WWW.SPORTINGNEWS.COM

Jarren Duran jersey sales are on the rise following his suspension.

I always hope the twitter replies are not truly representative of literally anything, but they apparently did track with real world behavior regarding purchases of Duran merch. 

4 hours ago, sblfilms said:

The Ms front office allowing this incredible 2024 pitching staff to be wasted by not securing any decent offensive weapons should legitimately be considered a federal crime. My goodness.

It all comes down to ownership. Owners don’t want to spend money, they just want to hit that delta where they can spend just enough to ensure they make a ton. It’s sick. Sell the damn team. 

• Hugs 1

On 8/15/2024 at 8:35 PM, thewhyteboar said:

It all comes down to ownership. Owners don’t want to spend money, they just want to hit that delta where they can spend just enough to ensure they make a ton. It’s sick. Sell the damn team. 

Buddy trust me it can get even worse!

Kyle Tucker taking BP on the field for the first time since he went on the IL like 3 months ago. Honestly crazy that the Astros have been on this great run since June 1st without the best player on the team. Hopefully he’s no more than 3 weeks away at this point.

3 hours ago, CastlevaniaNut18 said:

Austin Riley out for then rest of the regular season with a wrist fracture. 

Braves have had a horrible season with regards to injuries. 

This season has been awful. So many key players injured or out for the year. Its amazing they are 8 games above .500

20 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

Brutal

Jerry had enough time to do an interview with Rosenthal, but not enough time to meet with the guy he’s been working hand in hand with for 10 years?

The rot starts at the top. Sell the team to someone who actually cares about winning. 

• True 1

13 minutes ago, Dodger said:

No fuckin way Ohtani makes 40/40 with a walk off Granny

It is cool to be able to witness for myself the greatest baseball player to ever play the game while he is doing it. I hope the dude plays into his 40s and smashes all the records 

• Sicko Sherman 1

41 minutes ago, sblfilms said:

It is cool to be able to witness for myself the greatest baseball player to ever play the game while he is doing it. I hope the dude plays into his 40s and smashes all the records 

First DH MVP ? Dude is already first ballot HOF

No great teams this year due to injuries, but I feel very good about the Astros pitching come October. Need some 3 man permutation of Altuve, Bregman, Yordan, Tucker, and Diaz to go off and the team can win it all again. But offense has been streaky all year…