The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Kickuchi had a rough start to his first outing with the Astros, giving up a double and a homer to the first two batters.

He then struck out 11 batters, including 8 straight at one point.

Great first impression!

• True 1
  • Halal 1

18 minutes ago, Dodger said:

AAA Dodgers can’t even beat the A’s

The A’s have the 4th most home runs in baseball 

Brent Rooker is a great ball player. Will look good in Dodger Blue next trade deadline.

• Sicko 1

Sounds like she's had a pretty rough life.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Alexandra Eckersley claimed she didn’t know that she was going into labor until her baby was born. Then she left him ‘cold, blue’ and ‘covered in blood’ inside a tent in sub-freezing conditions, a court heared

13 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

Sounds like she's had a pretty rough life.

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

Alexandra Eckersley claimed she didn’t know that she was going into labor until her baby was born. Then she left him ‘cold, blue’ and ‘covered in blood’ inside a tent in sub-freezing conditions, a court heared

That's a sad story all around. 

The Rays hit two home runs in the 7th inning. One was a homer only at Minute Maid Park, and the other was only a homer at MMP and Yankee Stadium. Some brutal luck for Scott, who has been exceptional this season out of the bullpen.

15 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

Oh the ump scorecard for this game is going to make Phillies fans mad. Some reallllll borderline calls there. 

Don't worry about beating the Phillies. The Braves can't even beat the fucking Marlins. Lost 7-0. They don't deserve to make the wild card.

3 minutes ago, Dodger said:

White Sox lose 20 straight. Am I the only one hoping they break some records for losses? I mean feel bad, but I like the lols too.

I never heard of such a losing streak in baseball. Yes, I hope they break some sort of record. 

43 minutes ago, Dodger said:

White Sox lose 20 straight. Am I the only one hoping they break some records for losses? I mean feel bad, but I like the lols too.

WWW.ESPN.COM

The woeful Chicago White Sox lost their 20th consecutive game Sunday, the majors' longest skid in 36 years and one short of the American League record, as Chris Flexen was chased...

Since July 13, the Astros have averaged 3.4 runs per game over a 15-game stretch (7-8 record), which is ahead of only the White Sox (2.25 runs per game) during that span.

All that crowing about “here comes the Astros” and they barely above .500 in the worst division in baseball.  It’s time to take the garbage can out of retirement. 

On 8/4/2024 at 5:48 PM, Dodger said:

I'd like to see them break that and really give that Cleveland Spiders team a run for most losses in a single season

I think they need to lose out for the rest of the season now just to tie. With the lose today, I still believe.

On 8/4/2024 at 9:45 PM, Brian said:

All that crowing about “here comes the Astros” and they barely above .500 in the worst division in baseball.  It’s time to take the garbage can out of retirement. 

I like that every time this guy says something negative about my boys, they turn it around.

85 win division champs, let’s gooooooo

• Shocked 1

16 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

My god did the Mariners need that win. They’ve been so listless and gutless all year.

That was the funniest failed catch attempt of the season, lol, bro looked FOOLISH