The Mariners

thewhyteboar

Buccos are .500 heading into the break, if they can add another reliable bat and maybe another reliever then there’s a very good chance they could break through. Nutting deserves to go to jail if they don’t go for it. 

• Hype 1

The derby needs to go back to 10 outs, and they should juice the ever-lovin' hell out of the balls, so everything is 450+. It is clear that the best power hitters aren't showing up anymore, so you gotta do something to make it better to watch. It is just background noise for me while I do other stuff. 

13 hours ago, sblfilms said:

The derby needs to go back to 10 outs, and they should juice the ever-lovin' hell out of the balls, so everything is 450+. It is clear that the best power hitters aren't showing up anymore, so you gotta do something to make it better to watch. It is just background noise for me while I do other stuff. 

It’s boring as fuck. 

Holy shit. Did you guys see Ingrid Andress's National Anthem performance last night for the home run derby?

Two hours ago she said she was drunk and checked herself into rehab. 

2 hours ago, Best said:

Holy shit. Did you guys see Ingrid Andress's National Anthem performance last night for the home run derby?

Two hours ago she said she was drunk and checked herself into rehab. 

Suuuuuuure she was. Her manager with some quick damage control. She didn't have her auto-tune

8 minutes ago, Biggie said:

Suuuuuuure she was. Her manager with some quick damage control. She didn't have her auto-tune

I don't think she wanted to humiliate herself on national television. Nor admit she needs help for drinking. 

2 minutes ago, Best said:

I don't think she wanted to humiliate herself on national television. Nor admit she needs help for drinking. 

She can't sing. The machines do the work. Its Milli Vanilli all over again

• Haha 1

Happy to see Hernandez win. Also loved that Vlad Jr. showed up in his old Jays jersey for support. I was really hoping the Jays would have resigned him but he’s a fucking Dodger like everyone else. Still happy for him, but fuck my Jays are the east coast Mariners of old. We blow fucking huge leads or can’t score a fucking run

1 hour ago, silentbob said:

Happy to see Hernandez win. Also loved that a lady showed up in his old Jays jersey for support. I was really hoping the Jays would have resigned him but he’s a fucking Dodger like everyone else. Still happy for him, but fuck my Jays are the east coast Mariners of old. We blow fucking huge leads or can’t score a fucking run

flatten;crop;webp=auto;jpeg_quality=60.j

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, thewhyteboar said:

This is definitely the most apprehensive I’ve been about a second half in a long time. 

It is a huge series.  Better bring your game that's for sure.

15 minutes ago, thewhyteboar said:

Just a pathetic showing. 

GS5i-m5aIAAnrBa?format=jpg&name=medium

The Ms are owners of a new record though: fastest blown 10 game division lead. Previous record was 33 games to lose a 10 game led by the Angels in 1995, Ms did it in 24 games.

Most impressive 😎

• Shocked 1

It cannot be overstated what kind of impact Skenes is having on the city, it’s actually quite something. People are tuned in even more than the Wild Card runs in 2013-2015, and are eager to see the team make the necessary moves to contend. Gameday is straight different when he’s on the mound, it’s electric. Generational shit. 

• Hugs 1
  • Hype 1