The Mariners

thewhyteboar

The Braves doing absolutely nothing and playing horrible baseball. They are sinking fast and will be out of the Wild Card race after this series with the Mets. Great job Snitker and Anthopoulos!

• Hugs 1

2 hours ago, Chris- said:

It’s Skenes Day in H-Town, all the garbage cans in the world won’t help. 

I would never be happier to see an opposing team no-no my team than if I got to witness a future hall of famer do it live 😎

Also, the trades so far feel very low key. One of the worst things about the expanded playoffs and ditching the waiver deadline is too many teams are not truly in a position to be sellers, because a couple of weeks of good ball gets them into that third WC slot.

They should at least push back the deadline to end of August.

1 hour ago, Dodger said:

Astros fucking up the the trade market with that massive overpay for Kikuchi

I’m very unhappy

And I had to sit through Josh Hader giving up a three run game losing bomb.

Skenes was nice, got punished by some bad defense behind him.

The sellers are absolutely cleaning up. If my favorite team was 4-5 games back, I would want the GM to be in soft sell mode. Dump expiring contract guys to pick up top level prospects to bolster your squad moving forward.

• Halal 1

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

The Orioles just gave up substantially better prospects for maybe a worse SP than the Astros did, and Dana Brown is happy for the spotlight to be off him 😂

They got fleeced 

2 hours ago, sblfilms said:

The Orioles just gave up substantially better prospects for maybe a worse SP than the Astros did, and Dana Brown is happy for the spotlight to be off him 😂

Like I said Astros fucked the market up. I wonder if we find out in a few years rebuilding teams get better faster because of the massive hauls they can get at the deadline now being one of the teams actually selling