The Mariners

thewhyteboar

• 2 weeks later...
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F1028%2Fr767064_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

The San Diego Padres are finalizing a trade to acquire former Cy Young winner Blake Snell from the Tampa Bay Rays for prospects, sources told ESPN's Jeff Passan.

guess the stats say “boy we got lucky last year making it to the WS, we might as well sell our best pitcher who is signed to a team friendly contract.”

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

Keep losing bud

:feelsrona:

it makes me feel great feels good GIF by Rock This Boat: New Kids On The Block

Feeling Season 9 GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm
Happy Feel Good GIF

i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2020%2F1209%2Fr787321_2
WWW.ESPN.COM

The New York Mets have acquired star shortstop Francisco Lindor and right-hander Carlos Carrasco from the Cleveland Indians in a blockbuster trade.

Prepare to be the second best baseball franchise in the Big Apple, guey.

I’m really jazzed to be able to see baseball games in person again. Minute Maid park is like 3 minutes from my new drive in, so I pass by it all the time. My wife got me one of those 24 game mini-plans for Christmas, so I am ready to go!

3 hours ago, sblfilms said:

I’m really jazzed to be able to see baseball games in person again. Minute Maid park is like 3 minutes from my new drive in, so I pass by it all the time. My wife got me one of those 24 game mini-plans for Christmas, so I am ready to go!

My father does this every year for Astros. I no longer talk to him though due to him being traitor. #Yankees4life

2 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:

My father does this every year for Astros. I no longer talk to him though due to him being traitor. #Yankees4life

I’m going to adopt your pops and take him to games with me and send you selfies of the two of us

43 minutes ago, ManUtdRedDevils said:
i?img=%2Fphoto%2F2019%2F0918%2Fr599916_1
WWW.ESPN.COM

Second baseman DJ LeMahieu and the Yankees are finalizing a six-year, $90 million contract, sources familiar with the agreement told ESPN. LeMahieu returns to the Yankees...

Unlike the Indians, Yanks keep their best players. 
:feelsgood:

Who?

Just now, Dodger said:

I know he played for Colorado for a long time but dude randomly has 3 batting titles now, including one in both leagues. 

I was referring to Señor Mild Salsa calling the Cleveland Baseball Team by their old, racist name.