~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

9 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

Geno’s and Pat’s are both overrated trash anyway. 

7 hours ago, Greatoneshere said:

I think it's worth it for the kitschiness personally, but I agree with Best that they're decent, not like absolute bottom of the barrel. They are overrated though and Philly people will work overtime to correct this, me included. :p They are tourist traps but if you are an actual tourist I think you should experience Geno's/Pat's at least once. But then you have to make up for it by then going to a real cheesesteak place like Jim's or Angelo's. You've also got Cosmo's Deli, Cleavers, Campo's, etc. Saad's Halal Restaurant is worth considering for a badass halal cheesesteak option as well.

Just asking questions, as one does.

Wawa has better cheesesteaks than either of them. Their meat is fatty and stringy and the lines are filled with the worst people imaginable; if you think their steaks are good it’s because you’re as drunk as everyone else in line there. :p 

#Gaetano’sOnPennypacker4Life

• Haha 1
  • True 1
  • Halal 1

One sense in which Trump is completely correct is SEPTA. What a terrible system...The stations are hideous and poorly designed; if you don't know exactly which station to enter for a particular direction you could be completely fucked, even if the line is marked. Then there is insane inconsistency in terms of information/accessibility; the route information - stop names, times, etc. - differ between the SEPTA app, printed maps, and Google Maps, and the announcements/terminology are borderline esoteric - it's so fucking bad they've had to loudly announce they are renaming everything to have it fucking make sense.

It doesn't hold a candle to the Brutalist beauty of the Metro, and the accessible and easily navigated transit information provided by the Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority, a true standard bearer for municipal services and a crown jewel for our nation's capital. Hail the WMATA!

AdobeStock_84573439.jpeg

• True 1
  • Sicko Sherman 1

I’m not even joking anymore when I say they need to dig up Ivana‘s grave.

ABCNEWS.GO.COM

A Mar-a-Lago trip taken by Donald Trump that aides allegedly "kept quiet" before the FBI searched the property in 2022 raised suspicions among investigators, sources say.