~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

4 minutes ago, Siebzehn said:

Considering what's in it that wouldn't surprise me

Oh that I know, but I mean, what’s making him comment on it now?

The media sure as hell hasn’t been mentioning it and the only places I’ve been hearing about it are the usual people that are trying to warn people about what’s in it.

13 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Oh that I know, but I mean, what’s making him comment on it now?

The media sure as hell hasn’t been mentioning it and the only places I’ve been hearing about it are the usual people that are trying to warn people about what’s in it.

I've certainly seen more references to it on Twitter of late but that's pretty anecdotal and relevant to a lot of trans Twitter that I follow. 

I presume it's related to the "2nd American revolution" quote that got a bit of news attention 

29 minutes ago, mclumber1 said:

That all sounds like the liberal interpretation on project 2025.  What does the document actually state?

Have at. 

WWW.PROJECT2025.ORG

This book is the product of more than 400 scholars and policy experts from across the conservative movement and around the country. Contributors include former elected officials, world-renowned economists, and veterans from four presidential Administrations. This is an agenda prepared by and for conservatives who will be ready on Day One of the next Administration to save our country.

But "Project 2025" is also shorthand for things the Heritage Foundation and allied groups are pushing. For instance, No Fault Divorce isn't in the Project 2025 policies, but it is being pushed rhetorically by people as part of the Project 2025 board and boosters of Trump's campaign:

WWW.MEDIAMATTERS.ORG

Project 2025 advisory board members have attacked or outright called for the end of no-fault divorce, the option to dissolve a marriage without having to prove wrongdoing by a partner. Research highlighted by CNN found “no-fault divorce correlates with a reduction in female suicides and a reduction in intimate partner violence,” including “an 8 to 16% decrease in female suicides after states enacted no-fault divorce laws.”...

• Halal 2

Oh, so I looked it up and it turns out Project 2025 has started getting traction in circles thanks to Taraji P. Henson bringing it up at the BET Awards.

Celebs are doing the job of the media once again.

• True 2

My guess is that with Biden in freefall someone on Trump's campaign got a hold of him and said(paraphrasing), "You have a chance of actually winning this without having to storm the White House with an armed mob and risk getting executed as a traitor if you fail. Why don't we try that?"

This is Trump's feeble attempt at moderating to appeal to more voters. I am sure it will be short lived because he has a shorter attention span than the dog from Up.

7 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Oh, so I looked it up and it turns out Project 2025 has started getting traction in circles thanks to Taraji P. Henson bringing it up at the BET Awards.

Celebs are doing the job of the media once again.

I've been hearing about this for what seems like over a year.

22 minutes ago, Ominous said:

I've been hearing about this for what seems like over a year.

WE have been hearing about it, but the BET Awards is most likely the first time when a wide audience heard about it.

2 hours ago, Chairslinger said:

My guess is that with Biden in freefall someone on Trump's campaign got a hold of him and said(paraphrasing), "You have a chance of actually winning this without having to storm the White House with an armed mob and risk getting executed as a traitor if you fail. Why don't we try that?"

This is Trump's feeble attempt at moderating to appeal to more voters. I am sure it will be short lived because he has a shorter attention span than the dog from Up.

Yup, Trump playing dumb… Tie abortion and Project 2025 to Trump and his cronies.. he can say no, all the Dems have to do is show them all the things Trump said he’d never do last time that actually came to pass..

51 minutes ago, 5timechamp said:

Yup, Trump playing dumb… Tie abortion and Project 2025 to Trump and his cronies.. he can say no, all the Dems have to do is show them all the things Trump said he’d never do last time that actually came to pass..

Yep, it’s shockingly easy to beat Trump now that Project 2025 is making it’s way into the mainstream.

People who like casual sex want their condoms.

10 hours ago, marioandsonic said:

spacer.png

This reads like something out of a dystopian nightmare.

This is actual nightmare fuel, and honestly almost too extreme to be real. Just why for some of these? Absolutely needlessly cruel. 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, MarSolo said:

People who like casual sex want their condoms

I don't think it would stop at condoms. Even if you like raw dogging it (who doesn't?) they would ban the pill, dams, patches, whatever to make sex about making babies. 

13 hours ago, 5timechamp said:

They could also show what he said during the debate which was pretty extreme and supportive of ending abortions. Yet as we've seen everybody is just forgetting/ignoring what he said during the debate. :|

• Halal 1

8 hours ago, Brick said:

This is actual nightmare fuel, and honestly almost too extreme to be real. Just why for some of these? Absolutely needlessly cruel. 

Needlessly cruel for most of us.

Great entertainment and profitable for the wealthy!