~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

17 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

“The way he handled himself, really throughout the entire trial, as somebody who is the Republican nominee, not campaigning, sitting in court all day, and I was right there with him the whole time, and I have no complaints about it,” Blanche said.

This really doesn't say anything does it?

• True 1

28 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

This really doesn't say anything does it?

Strong “Marlene is a woman. She’s worked in the government for three decades. 30 years! Properly applied, that’s how long a good varnish will last. So Marlene, it is true that you have won this award,” vibes.

• True 1
  • Hugs 1

5 minutes ago, SaysWho? said:

Strong “Marlene is a woman. She’s worked in the government for three decades. 30 years! Properly applied, that’s how long a good varnish will last. So Marlene, it is true that you have won this award,” vibes.

All facts, well done Ron! :daydream:

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Haya Dune said:

Is he for real, or a comedy actor?

IMG-4533.jpg

15 hours ago, Best said:

He's absolutely real. 

No, he's from Jimmy Kimmel Live. I posted the video but I'll post it again:

Multiple news outlets thought he was real and were interviewing him.

EDIT: This should start at the bit with him (Jake Byrd):

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Spork3245 said:

No, he's from Kimmy Kimmel Live. I posted the video but I'll post it again:

Multiple news outlets thought he was real and were interviewing him.

EDIT: This should start at the bit with him (Jake Byrd):

Holy shit! That is comedy gold. :rofl:

I’d bet a fair amount of money he gets some jail time because between now and sentencing he will absolutely sic his ghouls on the jury, and I think that is a red line that the judge wouldn’t allow him to cross without consequence. 

• True 2

Unfortunately from what I'm gathering this probably won't do anything to affect the election in November. But it's so fuckin refreshing to see a "wealthy" pos get justice served to them. 

I have been out of it the past two weeks with a health issue but I'm now only reading and seeing this today. I need to go back and read your guys comments on this. :p

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Verdicts are only overturned on appeal if an error in the application of the law was made during the trial and that's typically a very high bar to cross.

Verdicts aren't overturned on appeal because the verdict was "wrong" - it has to be due to a misapplication of the law.

Correct. There are a few foundational questions to the case that could be raised on appeal, and Trump may have a decent out there. But it is always a tough road to overturn a conviction.

There is a possibility that the judge’s instructions to the jury could be problematic, but the outcome is likely not to change. Trump will appeal and may be able to drag things out long enough to win the election and delay the application of his sentence, but the most likely scenario is that he remains a convicted felon in the state of New York because appeals mostly fail and the issues are not so glaring as to shift the odds. Not impossible to win an appeal, but just not likely.

But don’t expect him to serve any time behind bars.

• Thanks 1
  • Halal 1

On 5/30/2024 at 7:28 AM, CitizenVectron said:

20-year NDA expired for producer of The Apprentice:

Trump called a contestant the n-word on tape, basically.

Sorry but the demand for the tape has been up-supped:

KOTAKU.COM

The fans demand that Sega release Shadow the Hedgehog: The F-Bomb Cut

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, stepee said:

Sorry but the demand for the tape has been up-supped:

KOTAKU.COM

The fans demand that Sega release Shadow the Hedgehog: The F-Bomb Cut

This means Keanu Reeves has to say fuck as Shadow the Hedgehog in the upcoming film Sonic the Hedgehog 3 starring Ben Schwartz, James Marsden, Idris Elba, Jim Carrey and Keanu fucking' Reeves. Never forget: 

say-what-you-want-about-it-this-shi-was-

sonickissing-1655293214862.jpg

• Hype 1

18 minutes ago, SuperSpreader said:

Donald Trump is the victim

The court system is corrupt

We must avenge Trump

Give all our monies

We will overturn it

Did I get that right?

Bideneconomics is ruining this country 

18 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Every Biden ad between now and November should do nothing but refer to Trump as “convicted felon Donald Trump”.

Don’t worry, the Lincoln project is already out there with it full force.

Yea but I honestly don't think those that support Trump give a shit about him being a convicted felon. In fact from what I'm seeing in online polls and short video feeds is that this is just fueling their fire. 

I'm talking about online polls that mean nothing in the grand scheme of things. It's the beginning of June so it's a long way off. 

• True 1
  • Halal 1

14 minutes ago, Best said:

Yea but I honestly don't think those that support Trump give a shit about him being a convicted felon. In fact from what I'm seeing in online polls and short video feeds is that this is just fueling their fire. 

I'm talking about online polls that mean nothing in the grand scheme scheme of things. It's the beginning of June so it's a long way off. 

Yeah I can't imagine anyone with an opinion being swayed by this.

The only people who it may affect are those who don't really pay any attention at all.

WWW.NBCNEWS.COM

On social media and web forums, users called for jurors, judges and prosecutors to be killed after the former president was found guilty on 34 felony counts.

“Dox the Jurors. Dox them now,”

~~

“We need to identify each juror. Then make them miserable. Maybe even suicidal,” wrote another user on the same forum. “1,000,000 men (armed) need to go to washington and hang everyone. That’s the only solution,” wrote another user. “This s--- is out of control.”

“I hope every juror is doxxed and they pay for what they have done,” another user wrote on Trump’s Truth Social platform Thursday. “May God strike them dead. We will on November 5th and they will pay!”

~~

War

~~

“Now you understand. To save your nation, you must fight. The time to respond is now. Franco Friday has begun,” another Proud Boys chapter wrote, apparently referring to fascist dictator Francisco Franco of Spain.

~~

posting a photo of Bragg and a photo of a noose. “January 20, 2025 traitors Get The Rope,” he wrote, referring to the date of the next presidential inauguration.

~~

• Guillotine 3