~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

59 minutes ago, LionFranco said:

I honestly thought they weren't going to convict. I'm happy that I was wrong, but I expect another shoe to drop.

What’s up bro? I thought you had given up on this place. 

21 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Liberals don’t want you to know this, but there’s a legal rule where if you get convicted of exactly 34 counts, you’re automatically exempt from prison. Google Trump rule 34 for more info

I texted that to my dad and he actually googled it. Lmao. 

• Haha 12
  • Sicko 1
  • Hugs 1

15 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:

How will the conviction affect the election?

We will bear witness to the greatest level of gymnastics ever performed by the "tough on crime" party.

• True 3

It's a shame that it was kind of a necessity to short hand this to the "hush money" trial to differentiate it from his other trials.

Because when you get right down to it this trial, Jan 6th, AND the Georgia trial are all really election interference trials.

• True 1

5 minutes ago, legend said:

We will bear witness to the greatest level of gymnastics ever performed by the "tough on crime" party.

They've left behind those old moral pillars they claimed years ago.

The standard bearer for the tough on crime party of good family values is a serial adulterer found liable for sexual assault and is now a felon.  They just don't care anymore.

• True 1

2 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

The standard bearer for the tough on crime party of good family values is a serial adulterer found liable for sexual assault and is now a felon.  They just don't care anymore.

Oh I still see a lot of people talking about how Trump will be tough on crime while Biden isn't. People love to say they care.

There's no consistency, of course, there never is. And what they really mean is "I want the punish the people I don't like," but this just pushes them even further.

• True 1

20 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

I would argue they never really cared. It was just posturing for political superiority, much like they use religion for moral superiority.

• True 1
  • Halal 1

This is going to do something. The electorate is going to hear the phrase “convicted felon” every day from now until the election. It doesn’t need to move millions of people; just a few thousand in the right states (god I hate the electoral college, third worst thing this country has ever done after slavery and the second amendment). But it will move the needle a bit.

• True 2
  • Halal 1
  • Hugs 2

Well, scenario B) happened for the GOP, time for their propaganda machine to roll out the “see they will do anything they can to keep him from Presidency, Trump was convicted for our sins!!”

soooo “symbolic” conviction with slap on the wrist punishment??  Like Army officers get?

“Eric Trump said ‘May 30th 2024 will be remembered as the day Donald J Trump won the 2024 election’… or, it’ll be remembered as the day a New York jury spanked your dad harder than Stormy Daniels with a Time magazine.”
 :daydream:

Holy fuck his “reporter on the street” :rofl: (I don’t normally watch Kimmel)

Spoiler

“If he had sex with Stormy… then where’s the baby?!?” :lol:

• Haha 1