~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

42 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

I thought more of Alice Cooper but mixed with Anderson to get Alison. :p

That was my first thought: old man mixed up + combined Anderson Cooper and Alice Cooper because dementia 

While I don’t have social media, I flipped to a bit of Fox News today and listened to some local right-wing talk radio, and this is literally all they were talking about today:

APNEWS.COM

As jury deliberations began Wednesday in Trump’s trial, social media users spread false information about Merchan’s instructions to the seven men and five women who will determine the outcome in the first criminal trial of a former U.S. president.

2 minutes ago, b_m_b_m_b_m said:

Doesn’t help that New York State doesn’t allow the jury to have a copy of the instructions from the judge which makes zero sense

It really doesn't, especially for a case as fairly complex as this one where the judge's initial instructions to the jury took about an hour and a half to relate.

1 hour ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

The jury only spent a few hours deliberating before being sent home for the day.  It's a little early for that!

There's 30+ counts. If they're going through every one individually it's still gonna take a while even if they're conclusion is "oh yeah, he did that shit" for every one.

• True 1

50 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

It really doesn't, especially for a case as fairly complex as this one where the judge's initial instructions to the jury took about an hour and a half to relate.

50+ pages I heard. And they requested the judge reread some of them

1 hour ago, Ricofoley said:

There's 30+ counts. If they're going through every one individually it's still gonna take a while even if they're conclusion is "oh yeah, he did that shit" for every one.

Great point. Trump could already be guilty on some counts and we don't even know it yet.

27 minutes ago, Commissar SFLUFAN said:

Of course he did.

But the depressing reality is that even if the tape saw the light of day (which it won't), it won't move the needle one. single. bit.

What are you talking about, he would be even more beloved by the Christian nationalists.  His numbers would absolutely go up.:troll:

• True 1