~*The Official Thread of One Term/Twice Impeached/Convicted Felon/Worst of Them All Presidential Tantrums, Candy Throwing, and Pants Shitting*~

37 minutes ago, CitizenVectron said:

Wasn't there literally a meme a year or two ago like:

Media: "Trump accidentally pooped his pants"

MAGA People "He would never do something like that!"

Trump: "I shit my pants on purpose!"

Life beginning to imitate art.

At least the thread title has come full circle now.

• stepee 1
  • Haha 3
  • Hugs 1

57 minutes ago, finaljedi said:

Back in 2016 they had that thing of ordering coffee under the name Donald Trump to make the liberal baristas have to yell "Donald Trump" at the Starbucks.  I suppose shitting your pants to trigger the libs is an evolution from that.

I'd fake being triggered just to egg them on.

3 hours ago, CitizenVectron said:

Wasn't there literally a meme a year or two ago like:

Media: "Trump accidentally pooped his pants"

MAGA People "He would never do something like that!"

Trump: "I shit my pants on purpose!"

Life beginning to imitate art.

If there's a God, they seem to listen to jokes, not prayers.

1 hour ago, CastletonSnob said:
WWW.CNBC.COM

Trump Media, the owner of the Truth Social app, trades under the DJT ticker. Former President Donald Trump is the majority shareholder of the company.

I would say he got paid well for that job.  But this is Trump, he's probably getting "new phone, who dis?".

Oh yeah, he delivered pizza to the FDNY the other day and MAGA loons I know in real life suddenly think he’s going to win New York now. 

Meanwhile, the video of him handling the pizza boxes has to be seen to be believed.

spacer.png

This definitely harkens back to 2020 when someone put Trump’s face on Thanos and had him “snap away” the Dems in an edited video.

Also, look how small his lightsaber is 🤣

• Haha 5

5 hours ago, MarSolo said:

spacer.png

This definitely harkens back to 2020 when someone put Trump’s face on Thanos and had him “snap away” the Dems in an edited video.

Also, look how small his lightsaber is 🤣

It's ok, he mainly uses it to slice pizza with, anyway.

Trump had a rally in Wildwood, New Jersey last night. People joke that Wildwood is the trashiest of the New Jersey beach towns, so it tracks he would hold a rally there.

Based on what I saw, the crowd pretty much disappeared 90 minutes into his speech. 

spacer.png

37 minutes ago, MarSolo said:

Trump had a rally in Wildwood, New Jersey last night. People joke that Wildwood is the trashiest of the New Jersey beach towns, so it tracks he would hold a rally there.

Based on what I saw, the crowd pretty much disappeared 90 minutes into his speech. 

spacer.png

• Confused 2

6 minutes ago, Brick said:

What the fuck is he even trying to go on about? 

“A big guy, strong guy, came up to me, tears in his eyes, and said “sir, sir, you are the greatest President that this nation has seen, and I would like you to come to dinner!”. That man’s name? Hannibal Lectar. He loved to have people over for dinner. You know, some say that Hannibal was the best…  in terms of Cannibalism. Oh he likes to pair a nice chianti with livers, doesn’t he folks? Silence of Lambs! They say that these lambs are going silent because of the illegal migrants crossing our borders. They walk right up to these lambs and silence them! Oh, it’s terrible… terrible what they do to these poor lambs. Soon they’ll be silencing worms too. RFK Jr had a worm. BOOM silenced, just like that. That worm died before it even had a chance to eat a full meal. The way Biden has raised the prices at McDonalds no one can even afford to have a full meal these days.”

• stepee 1
  • Haha 3
  • True 1

5 hours ago, Spork3245 said:

“A big guy, strong guy, came up to me, tears in his eyes, and said “sir, sir, you are the greatest President that this nation has seen, and I would like you to come to dinner!”. That man’s name? Hannibal Lectar. He loved to have people over for dinner. You know, some say that Hannibal was the best…  in terms of Cannibalism. Oh he likes to pair a nice chianti with livers, doesn’t he folks? Silence of Lambs! They say that these lambs are going silent because of the illegal migrants crossing our borders. They walk right up to these lambs and silence them! Oh, it’s terrible… terrible what they do to these poor lambs. Soon they’ll be silencing worms too. RFK Jr had a worm. BOOM silenced, just like that. That worm died before it even had a chance to eat a full meal. The way Biden has raised the prices at McDonalds no one can even afford to have a full meal these days.”

omg

58 minutes ago, CastletonSnob said:
WWW.TEXASTRIBUNE.ORG

Trump told a reporter in Texas this weekend that Paxton is “a very talented guy.”

I'd love it if Trump picked Paxton as his AG, and that causes him to lose in a landslide this November.

I’d actually assume the majority of voters have no idea who Paxton is let alone what an attorney general is.

• True 1

3 hours ago, CastletonSnob said:

Am I overestimating how closely the average person follows politics?

100 percent. Most people don't follow it at all. They get some soundbites from their favorite media source and affirmations from the algorithm's echo chamber 

I watched the video of Trump "freezing" and the narrative around it confuses me. It seemed pretty clear that he's either pausing for dramatic effect or confused as to why he was being interrupted by the music. 

Maybe I'm missing something , but I see no reason to make up a story about him freezing in order to dislike the guy; take your pick of any number of other reasons for that. Which also shouldn't be misconstrued as me trying to defend him or saying his brain isn't mush.  I just worry that if "our side" propagates obvious falsehoods or cynical interpretations,  it makes it all too easy for the other side to use that.