Mueller Season 3: The End Game

3 minutes ago, Chairslinger said:

I am usually satisfied with the summaries and news stories abouut these hearings, but I think I would actually like to see Cohen.

Is there anyway for someone without cable to watch the hearing? What time is it?

The broadcast channels (ABC/CBS/NBC) and cable news usually FB stream it. 10am is the start time IIRC.

Thanks.

Trump can't handle SNL, so imagine how he is going to deal with his personal lawyer/fixer getting on national television and telling all :lol:

A lot of headlines yesterday where basically saying "Cohen is going to accuse Trump of crimes...we just don't know which."

As I was thinking on it, and it occurred to me something that Cohen might say that Trump seems to hate above all else and that Cohen would be in a pretty good position to know. In connection to the Trump Tower project, what if Cohen says Trump needed it because Donald(as some have speculated in the past) has no where near as money as he claims and(depending on how you add up the debt) might actually be broke.

Imagine the rage Tweets and threats of libel :lol:

1 hour ago, Chairslinger said:

Thanks.

Trump can't handle SNL, so imagine how he is going to deal with his personal lawyer/fixer getting on national television and telling all :lol:

A lot of headlines yesterday where basically saying "Cohen is going to accuse Trump of crimes...we just don't know which."

As I was thinking on it, and it occurred to me something that Cohen might say that Trump seems to hate above all else and that Cohen would be in a pretty good position to know. In connection to the Trump Tower project, what if Cohen says Trump needed it because Donald(as some have speculated in the past) has no where near as money as he claims and(depending on how you add up the debt) might actually be broke.

Imagine the rage Tweets and threats of libel :lol:

All during his bigly summit with Kim which will get significantly less coverage now. 

17 minutes ago, Keyser_Soze said:

No one likes this guy or someone said not to link to him but he seems to have line by line testimony.

The written form of the opening statements of those who will testify before Congress generally are posted the night before, as was Cohen’s. Dopey Abramson is just giving his opinion on it and posting the snippets he thinks are most important.

1 minute ago, marioandsonic said:

Wont be able to watch or listen to this live.  I'll check in here later to see what happened and what was said.

Yeah, I am probably going to miss at least the first few hours, too. I have some stuff to do. I might be watching live around 1 or 2 if Trump hasn't already requested Kim nuke D.C. just to shut Cohen up(the beat deal maker, the best).

1 minute ago, CitizenVectron said:

According to Trump's financial statements, about 1/2 of his net worth is "brand value," hahaha:

Regardless of the inflated value of it, it’s probably accurate. Goodwill value for a brand is a legitimate thing, and is typically negotiated over when acquiring a business.

1 minute ago, sblfilms said:

Regardless of the inflated value of it, it’s probably accurate. Goodwill value for a brand is a legitimate thing, and is typically negotiated over when acquiring a business.

I'm more laughing at the fact that it's that high of a percentage, which indicates that he is not leveraging it properly (if the value were accurate).